Trusted Contributor

Sweepstakes Entry malfunctions

I just entered the sweepstakes today 5/24 at 9:15 a.m.  I had not entered since yesterday early in the day and was not on the computer after midnight.  It's telling me I already entered today.  I sent an e-mail to QVC because this is a glitch that needs to be fixed.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Sweepstakes Entry malfunctions

I've had this happen to me twice, and missed out on being able to enter into the contest.  I have been careful about my timing, but it still says that I've aleady entered for the day, even though it has been well over 24 hours.  At this point, I'm getting an entry in every 2 days instead of every day.  Even if they fix this, that means we've missed out on possible opportunities to win, which is a bummer.  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

Me too...........tried on my iPhone this morning after waking up......it told me I had already entered once today.....not true!   I just tried again on my laptop and it told me the same thing..............what's going on.  This happened to me the other day, too and I was afraid to try again.  This doesn't fare well for a legitimate sweepstakes!!

Honored Contributor

Ladies.... If the state  of this website not working properly ever and the big mess with using it for the consumer  is not important to them... do you REALLY THINK that if you can enter their sweepstakes or not is of great importance?? They could care less. I would just move on and get over it.   I would not waste your time complaining.

QVC Customer Care

@misschristy  I am sorry you and others are having an issue entering the sweepstakes. There are a couple of things that you can try.... Be sure that it has been 24 hours since your last entry, if it has been then another option I might suggest is clearing your cookies or try using another browser.  

Hope this help !!!  

Susan Q-Social

Occasional Contributor

that just happened to me also

Honored Contributor

It has happened to me twice.  Once I hadn't even entered at all the day before but I got a message that I had already entered that day.

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@misschristy wrote:

I just entered the sweepstakes today 5/24 at 9:15 a.m.  I had not entered since yesterday early in the day and was not on the computer after midnight.  It's telling me I already entered today.  I sent an e-mail to QVC because this is a glitch that needs to be fixed.   

Hello @misschristy - I'm sorry you are having trouble entering our contest. We are taking a look at it and hopefully it will be easier to enter going forward. Thanks for your patience and good luck in the sweeps!

I have an update @misschristy - There is a 24 hour window for entering meaning it is 24 hours since the last time you entered and not just because it's a new day. I hope this helps. 

Valued Contributor

This happened to me 2 times.  I was told that I had already entered the Sweepstakes for that day, and to wait 24 hours.  i did NOT enter the Sweepstakes that day.  This is too much hassle to contend with, and I am glad that I am not the only one having problems.

Trusted Contributor

It's doing the same thing to me.  I haven't been able to enter for a couple days now.