Respected Contributor

Hello I have been attempting to get ahold of CS all day....see my other topic here in this forum....please I need to find out what is going on with that refund.

Either here or by email....I can't get thur by phone either.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite    You'd probably get faster service if you sent a private email to the mods at. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tsavorite    You'd probably get faster service if you sent a private email to the mods at. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

That's how I contacted them....then I tried answering their questions from the 1st and only response on giving them the tracking #'s.  But no response ever since.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite   They are frantically busy trying to do CS's job.  From what you wrote, it sounds like your return arrived and just needs processing.  QVC is slow at this in the best of times, which is not now.  Just be patient and I'm sure it'll be taken care of.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tsavorite   They are frantically busy trying to do CS's job.  From what you wrote, it sounds like your return arrived and just needs processing.  QVC is slow at this in the best of times, which is not now.  Just be patient and I'm sure it'll be taken care of.

That's what is upsetting me....they have had it since 4/23...I have waited for them to refund it.  It was a expensive item...and another large easy pay will be put on it plus the 1st one soon.  

Also the 1st CS lady emailed me only back 1 time telling me she couldn't see where I had used the return Q label for that item...as if they didn't have it.  That's when I had to email several more times trying to tell her where to look to see the tracking on it from their own site showing delivered to their return center 4/23.

I thought they would simply refund it...instead I am gonna have 2 large charges processed with interest fees.  I did tell her this was the reason I was emailing on the status to get it off that Q card before that happens.