Super Contributor

Re: Susan Graver unwatchable

I tried watching her yesterday to hear about her TSV.

I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of her endless chatter, her arm waving and her big ego.

Hyper doesn't begin to describe her.

Valued Contributor

QVC will NOT do anything about Susan Graver except putting her on the air more and more.  So disgusted with QVC because they do nothing about this constant complaint....I would bet she owns a lot of QVC stock and that's why she controls her air time.  The other day when she had the TSV -  I would turn on QVC and there she was with her mug on the screen - turned channel - later went back - there she is again.  This went on all day long and I thought to myself, next time she has a TSV  - I am going to count how many hours in a 24 hour period she in on the screen.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch SG because I have no reason to. I do not order her line of clothing or jewelry. The one time I did watch her which was the last time for me. She talked Woman Frustrated so much she gave me a headache. I watch very little of QVC period!Woman Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms wrote:

QVC will NOT do anything about Susan Graver except putting her on the air more and more.  So disgusted with QVC because they do nothing about this constant complaint....I would bet she owns a lot of QVC stock and that's why she controls her air time.  The other day when she had the TSV -  I would turn on QVC and there she was with her mug on the screen - turned channel - later went back - there she is again.  This went on all day long and I thought to myself, next time she has a TSV  - I am going to count how many hours in a 24 hour period she in on the screen.

I counter your bet with she gets all that air time because her product sells and she makes a lot of money for QVC.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grooms

I, for one, would not want to see her go.  Maybe the constant complaints of Susan Graver goes by the way-side for a reason.  She's a wonderful designer.  Her clothes fit amazing.  I always get so many compliments when I wear her clothing.  Almost everything I have in my closet is SG. 

So there is a reason that complaints about her are not entertained.  She makes a boat load of bucks for QVC.  They would be fools to let her go just because some people can't stand to hear her voice and such. 

Just turn off the channel or watch something else.  There are certain vendors that I won't watch, but I would never think to constantly complain about them. 

Honored Contributor

So then don't watch her.  She's not unwatchable to me. My guess is those who complain about her aren't interested in her clothing to begin with. 

Regular Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Kachina624 ~ SG can make one feel anxious.  Do you watch the BBC program Keeping Up Appearances?  SG reminds me of how anxious and unnerved Violet becomes around Hyacinth (Mrs. Bouquet/Bucket, especially while trying to sip some tea from Hyacinth's Royal Doulton China teacup.  Their interactions are priceless and always crack me up.  SG on the other hand, :/

Just to fix it it's NOT her sister Violet that is anxious and spills everything around Hyacinth. It is her neighbor Elizabeth.

If you watch it you should know that.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JB116 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Kachina624 ~ SG can make one feel anxious.  Do you watch the BBC program Keeping Up Appearances?  SG reminds me of how anxious and unnerved Violet becomes around Hyacinth (Mrs. Bouquet/Bucket, especially while trying to sip some tea from Hyacinth's Royal Doulton China teacup.  Their interactions are priceless and always crack me up.  SG on the other hand, :/

Just to fix it it's NOT her sister Violet that is anxious and spills everything around Hyacinth. It is her neighbor Elizabeth.

If you watch it you should know that.

You're right, but I don't think I should 'know' it...just a simple mistake on my part.  Also, I did know it, just mixed up the names.

Thank you for correction!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of bumping up a year old thread

Valued Contributor

Why doesn't QVC give SG her own channel like QVC2.......she could sell her overpriced junkie clothes almost all day long and dance around the stage.  They wouldn't even need to hire a host since she wants to also be a host on her own show.  Personally I think QVC is wasting a lot of money having two channels - the regular and QVC2.  The two channels sell the same clothes so just make her day since she practicallty owns QVC, I think.