Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver unwatchable

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  I am having a great day ---Thanks for caring.   I did not criticize the moderators.   If your trying to start trouble with me , don't waste your time.   I know I am not alone about Susan because I have seen many posts about it.   I just don't understand that is all.   

Let me add I think Susan is a great designer and I like her clothes.  I also feel that most of the Moderators here do a great job and you cannot beat their customer service if there is an issue.  

You see, I have more productive things to do then to slam a poster on here.  Hope you can find some too.

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch her several times today to see what she had.   She is just frantic,  hands never quit moving nor does her mouth.   It make me feel nervous and anxious.   Each time I turned off after about 2 minutes.   Heaven help you if you enjoy that! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

I like Susan and enjoy the enthusiasm that she brings to her product.  I have met her and she is lovely..

I agree Susan seems like a nice person but where her TV presentations are concerned I see her has manic rather than enthusiastic.   It's like her life depends on selling a 3/4 sleeve liquid knit shirt. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 ~ SG can make one feel anxious.  Do you watch the BBC program Keeping Up Appearances?  SG reminds me of how anxious and unnerved Violet becomes around Hyacinth (Mrs. Bouquet/Bucket, especially while trying to sip some tea from Hyacinth's Royal Doulton China teacup.  Their interactions are priceless and always crack me up.  SG on the other hand, :/

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2  No,  I'm not familiar with Keeping Up Appearances.  Watching Susan is certainly no way to relax.  She's lively,  very hard-working and fun.   I just wish she'd relax a bit. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AKgirl2  No,  I'm not familiar with Keeping Up Appearances.  Watching Susan is certainly no way to relax.  She's lively,  very hard-working and fun.   I just wish she'd relax a bit. 

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't think it's in her DNA....

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 hehehehe I was just thinking if only Susan could bottle up that energy and hyper-activity she could make a fortune. I know I would buy a case of it right now haahahaha (smiles)

Respected Contributor

I too change the channel when Susan Graver is on. Annoying, loud and her clothes are overpriced for the quality you recieve. She still tries to talk over the host who is giving info on the item. So it is hard to hear what the host is saying. Susan grates on my nerves, so I change the channel. Who needs to listen to that!

Esteemed Contributor

WAtching her is hardly a relaxing experience.