Esteemed Contributor

Cannot anyone do anything about this?  It is bad when you have to turn TV off because it is non stop talking.   Not trying to be mean but you are losing business!   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver unwatchable

I don't watch QVC  unless I am searching for a particular type of product.  Stores used to have sales people on hand to explain things.  Now there are mostly cashiers to take your money after you have hunted down products.  No help and getting worse.  So programs like QVC give information and have reviews and seem to answer questions about products.  I have watched Susan and have no issue with her.  Yes, she seem to constantly chatter but this might be out of enthusiasm for what she is selling.  And I know deep down that I am much like her and my talking is not to be rude but to convey information along with cheery good intent. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I don't watch QVC  unless I am searching for a particular type of product.  Stores used to have sales people on hand to explain things.  Now there are mostly cashiers to take your money after you have hunted down products.  No help and getting worse.  So programs like QVC give information and have reviews and seem to answer questions about products.  I have watched Susan and have no issue with her.  Yes, she seem to constantly chatter but this might be out of enthusiasm for what she is selling.  And I know deep down that I am much like her and my talking is not to be rude but to convey information along with cheery good intent. 

@bonnielu  I guess we are all different.  I do agree about not getting help in the stores.  This out talking one another isn't helping the customer that changes the channel.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy SG.  Never have found her to be annoying.  Other vendors annoy me more than she does, so I don't watch them.

Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone needs "to do something" about Susan.  I rarely watch ANY QVC anymore, but Susan is one vendor I WILL watch.  I like her!

So it's erroneous to assume QVC is "losing business" because of her.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that everyone is different. We have different personalities, styles of communication, enthusiasm etc etc. I have no problem with Susan Graver, Lori G or any of them making a living in thier beloved profession by doing whatever it is that they do and how they come off to me is of little significance. I dont personally care for a very few but I also dont need anyone to do Anything about them and Live and Let Live. I guess I am trying to say I do not represent the masses........can only speak for lil ole me who has never affected QVC's business one way or another. No host or vendor has ever made me buy or not buy a product........I need it or I do not. Just spreading the Love here today (smiles) Lets have a nice New Year! LOL My TV just went kaputz so I am celebrating! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @Krimpette on this one. Love SG!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Susan and enjoy the enthusiasm that she brings to her product.  I have met her and she is lovely.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

SG just talks to hear herself talk, she loves the sound of her own voice .I think she would have had a job in sales even if she never designed a thing. IMO she does become tedious and tiresome and if you actually listen to the comments she makes she can come off as unthinking and prejudiced. Of course the Q and her loyal fans won't see this or don't care.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Cannot anyone do anything about this?  It is bad when you have to turn TV off because it is non stop talking.   Not trying to be mean but you are losing business!   

@BalletBabe On one thread you are criticizing the moderators....saying you are going to post less.....then on this thread you are criticizing Susan Graver and blaming QVC for having to turn off the TV.  Having a BAD DAY?👎