Valued Contributor

Susan Graver liquid knit top packaged with wrong label

[ Edited ]

Several of us are having trouble getting the correct SG liquid neck V-neck top. Item # A225581. It is her V-neck, 3/4 sleeve top. They packaged the mosaic pattern in the watercolor bag with "watercolor " label. They package the watercolor top in the mosaic bag, labeled "mosaic. Many of us have received the wrong shirt for both prints. When we send them back, they resend the same incorrect pattern. (This is because the bags are labeled incorrectly. ) Several customers have written reviews under this item # reporting the problem. Nothing seems to have been done about this problem, as someone wrote yesterday that they still got the wrong pattern. VERY frustrating. QVC usually does better. I hope they correct this problem. I am writing this in the hopes that customer care will see this and initiate a solution. I really wanted that shirt but I don't know if I will ever get it!

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver liquid knit top packaged with wrong label

Moderator QVC@Beth Melvin~~If you would kindly read my post above about the SG liquid knit top, we need some help.  I posted this under Fashion blog and there are several upset people.  Also reviews under the item # show many people upset by this mislabeling.  Any help to undo this mix-up would be appreciated.  I have sent 2 messages to management through the CS reps. to no avail.  Mia2

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mia 2  I'm very sorry to hear of this issue. I will forward this feedback so that we can correct this error at the warehouse. Since you are still receiving the wrong item when you request a replacement, a "Manual Pull" can be requested when you contact Customer Service so that the order can be reviewed before the replacement is sent. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Moderator@Anjalena~~Thank you so much for the help!  I requested a "hand pull" from CS but they said you have to order it 2X and get the wrong item 2X before they would do that.  So I had to order it again and return it and then I will request the "hand Pull".  However I'm not sure that will solve this problem as I don't know if the people who "pull it" will even know what pattern name goes with which pattern or whether my size will be left by the time I do all this. Therefore I an not hopeful that I will ever receive this.  It was a present from my mother, so dissappointed.  I had CS send 2 messages to management but am extremely dissapointed that QVC management could not take care of this warehouse mistaken labeling.  I will keep waiting and hope someone in management steps up to the plate and helps all of us who are trying to get this shirt. ( Maybe they are just mislabeled in my size which is 2X.)  Thank you again Anjalena for any help you can provide.  P.S.  I will also write Susan Graver to see if that will help.

Honored Contributor

@mia 2  - Wow - sorry you're having to go thru all this trouble to get the item you want.  Hopefully someone at the Q will personally see to it that your order is fulfilled correctly.  Surely someone can make a few phone calls to the warehouse folks and help them pick out the right color.

Good luck and hope you get the correct one!

Valued Contributor

San Antonio Gal~~That was so nice of you to write.  I am also pursuing this problem for all the other ladies who are trying unsuccessfully to get this top.  The many people who have ordered it in the last month in this pattern have all received the wrong top.  So hopefully QVC will get the warehouse mix-up straightenned out.  Thank you for your good luck wishes!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mia 2 I have emailed the warehouse and they are looking into this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

moderator@Alice--Thank you so much for your help.  Really appreciate it.  Hopefully it can get straightened out.  I realized I put the wrong item number so I just corrected it.  The correct item number is A225581

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

moderator@Alice~~ The print they are sending out instead of "watercolor" is "patchwork".  Hope the warehouse gets to fix this very soon. I am waiting on 2 "watercolor"  which are in process.  I don't want to have to return them again.  Thank you in advance for your help.  Mia2

Honored Contributor

I certainly hope you are not having to pay for all of these returns!