Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Recent TSV Coat Sold Out - No Reviews Possible

The reviews are there. They're uptop under the product name.  Click on the numbers next to "Write a review."  There are 48 reviews.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for suggestions.  I did use another browser and the link to reviews posted here and was able to read the reviews.

As usual some good and some bad.  Sizing was my most needed one so will have to decide whether I want to continue waitlist and see the fit.

Again thanks to those who helped.

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan  I received the houndstooth coat the other day. I love it.It’s very well made. I got my usual size XS. It fits well with a little extra room for layering. I’m waiting for the red plaid to come back in stock.

I wrote a review but it hasn’t been posted last time I checked.

Esteemed Contributor

Oops!! I just checked again my review was posted. I must have missed it.

Valued Contributor

I received mine because I bought during the presale. I love it! I wear a 10/12 and originally bought small (it was too late to cancel) but added a medium after I read the measurements and realized it’s her bonded fleece. I wear a small in her regular fleece coats and medium in her thicker, bonded fleece. Small is a perfect fit if I wear a thin top. Medium is better for me since I wear my Susan Graver fleece coats most of the winter and wear lots of layers. I am in a very cold climate and typically wear a turtleneck with a fleece top over it. I will be sending back a small houndstooth tomorrow. Hope this helps.

I ordered this jacket on the midnight hour of the TSV. It is on backorder. When I placed the order the size was green. I have been waiting two weeks. I don't think I will receive my jacket. QVC messed up this TSV with the quanities. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelaLH wrote:

I ordered this jacket on the midnight hour of the TSV. It is on backorder. When I placed the order the size was green. I have been waiting two weeks. I don't think I will receive my jacket. QVC messed up this TSV with the quanities. 

@AngelaLH  You still might get it, there are a lot of returns (mine included), judging by the reviews.  It just might take a while until your size/color becomes available again.

Respected Contributor

I just received mine yesterday. I ordered two the Animal Print and Plaid. I am outside alot and live in a cold area of the country. I don't see wearing it below zero but the in between  temperature time will be fine. Dress up or down. Sizing for me is true to size. Reviews take at least five days to post.

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll I returned my red/plaid this morning. I did not like how the plaid seams showed though on the red side making it appear unfinished and also the pocket had excess uncut fabric in it and it made it bulky and stick out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan 

@LogoFan wrote:

I am on waitlist for the houndstooth version and would be interested in seeing reviews.  However, since coat is sold out there is no possibility of reviews.

In all honesty, if they say it is terrible or huge I may want to cancel waitlist.  Maybe this is selfish, but seems like we should be able to see reviews no matter what.

Hopefully QVC staff will see this.

I hate the coat.  It,s ugly IMO.  It looks like a blanket.  I ordered the blue.  Not worth 71.00 with tx.  They also sent me a small and the grey, not the blue med.  Going back.  Problem, no pak slip included.  I have no printer, so I have to wait for them to send in the mail.  I have had so many shipping problems with the Q this week.  There should be a lot of coats available soon.  I can,t see anyone liking it.  Save your money.