Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver Recent TSV Coat Sold Out - No Reviews Possible

[ Edited ]

I am on waitlist for the houndstooth version and would be interested in seeing reviews.  However, since coat is sold out there is no possibility of reviews.

In all honesty, if they say it is terrible or huge I may want to cancel waitlist.  Maybe this is selfish, but seems like we should be able to see reviews no matter what.

Hopefully QVC staff will see this.

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Recent TSV Coat Sold Out - No Reviews Possible

I'd keep checking for the next couple of days for the reviews - since the TSV was Sunday, I suspect the shipping didn't start until Monday (yesterday), and consumers won't get their deliveries until later this week. 

Valued Contributor

Just checked and there are presently twenty nine reviews.  Average was 3.3 on her TSV coat A366176.  Some of the early  negative reviews indicate they did not purchase the item.  I don't understand why someone can review it based on just opinion or their feelings about the designer.

Trusted Contributor

You’re expecting reviews before the ones who bought the coats even receive them!  Give them time to get the shipping and delivery completed (there are so many complaints about slow shipping so think that might be a factor!) and maybe get to wear the coats for one or two times. It isn’t that cool everywhere yet, so there is a gap between receiving and wearing. 

I think your belief that the coat being sold out obviates reviews is just unrealistic.  When it’s sold out it means lots of people will receive the item and many will review it. That’s just logical.

Just wait a few days, maybe a week. There will be reviews and then you can decide to let your waitlist order stay or cancel it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Often there are presales and they do receive the item and have time to write a review.  As for me I saw the coat and I am going to wait out the AS IS category.  I never spend that much since there are plenty of places to buy that type of coat at a better price.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coconut1818 wrote:

Just checked and there are presently twenty nine reviews.  Average was 3.3 on her TSV coat A366176.  Some of the early  negative reviews indicate they did not purchase the item.  I don't understand why someone can review it based on just opinion or their feelings about the designer.

@LogoFan@coconut1818,  I, too, can read 29 reviews  from pre-orders.

Here’s the listing and link to see the reviews:

“Susan Graver Weekend Reversible Polar Fleece Coat”

A366176

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Weekend-Reversible-Polar-Fleece-Coat.product.A366176.html

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Too soon to expect to see reviews.  Most people would not have received their coat yet.  I ordered mine one day before the TSV presentation and it shipped but not arrived.

Respected Contributor

I went on QVC’s website and searched for Susan Graver fleece, and found a coat that is from the same bonded material and it has gotten really good reviews. Based on that I placed an order.

I also looked at the actual measurements of the coat which showed it was running really large. So I am hoping based on that I made a good choice.

Honored Contributor

3.4 stars and i see 43 reviews as of about 8pm et 9/18.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@gizmogal 

@gizmogal wrote:

You’re expecting reviews before the ones who bought the coats even receive them!  Give them time to get the shipping and delivery completed (there are so many complaints about slow shipping so think that might be a factor!) and maybe get to wear the coats for one or two times. It isn’t that cool everywhere yet, so there is a gap between receiving and wearing. 

I think your belief that the coat being sold out obviates reviews is just unrealistic.  When it’s sold out it means lots of people will receive the item and many will review it. That’s just logical.

Just wait a few days, maybe a week. There will be reviews and then you can decide to let your waitlist order stay or cancel it. 

@gizmogal 

Sure feels like you are jumping down my throat here and being far too judgemental.  I have experienced in the past the inability to access the "Write a Review" feature on an item that has been sold out. I tried to access that feature on this SG coat before I wrote this post to see if anyone would be able to post a review.  I was unable to get the review page.  It was just a test to see if ther page was accessible and it was not responding. 

What happened may be another glitch in the QVC system (one of many lately).

Thanks to all others here who made suggestions and offered their thoughts.  I appreciate it.

I did check the link offered by someone else here, but could not access those reviews.  Will try again using another browser to see if it works  Thank so much.