Honored Contributor

I am trying to figure out what this all means, usually it will say WE WILL BE IN YOUR AREA AND ATTEMPT DELIVERY, when it is a UPS/USPS delivery but I have never seen am explanation like this.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 1.44.10 PM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am trying to figure out what this all means, usually it will say WE WILL BE IN YOUR AREA AND ATTEMPT DELIVERY, when it is a UPS/USPS delivery but I have never seen am explanation like this.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 1.44.10 PM.png

Hi @I am still oxox

I am trying my best to read the tracking messages in your screen shot.  It appears that UPS will be delivering this package to your local Post Office on the next business day (which in this case will be Tuesday due to the holiday).  Once this occurs, USPS generally will deliver the package to you the following day.  

You can always visit ups.com and track your package there.  If you scroll to the bottom of the tracking area, it will include the USPS tracking number the you can also use to track the package.

Hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

Not at all what is says

DESTINATION SCANBRONXNY09/02/201706:48
PACKAGE IN TRANSIT AND SCHEDULED FOR UPS DELIVERY ATTEMPT TO RECIPIENT ON NEXT UPS BUSINESS DAY.BRONXNY09/02/201706:47

Normally it will say Destinaion scan and then we will e in your area.

This is backwards

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Barbara-QVC

Not at all what is says

DESTINATION SCAN BRONX NY 09/02/2017 06:48
PACKAGE IN TRANSIT AND SCHEDULED FOR UPS DELIVERY ATTEMPT TO RECIPIENT ON NEXT UPS BUSINESS DAY. BRONX NY 09/02/2017 06:47

Normally it will say Destinaion scan and then we will e in your area.

This is backwards

Hi @I am still oxox

That is the information that is forwarded to us directly from UPS.  It is possible that they have changed the wording on their tracking.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

My UPS delivery guy always does this if possible. The pkgs usually go to UPS first ,they then deliver them to the PO BUT if my delivery man catches one when he is on my route ,he will deliver it to me.  I like that        Smiley Happy 

Regular Contributor

Blame it Mercury in Retograde!  It started around late July and runs through the 20th, or so, of September.

Happens again during the peak of the holiday season....so beware.Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma

My UPS guy will de same thing. I get a different message in my tracking though. It says "UPS will be in your area will deliver your package instead of Surepost"

I like it too as there are no USPS delays and my UPS here is very reliable.