Occasional Contributor

Stop sending me other customers’ dirty laundry.

I’m so frustrated by the overall quality of service provided by QVC, atm. All of my orders from makeup to clothing items, keep getting stuck in “processing” for 5-7 days. It takes 3-4 weeks to receive purchases. When I finally receive items, there’s usually something wrong with them: other customers’ dirty laundry (supposedly “new” clothes with stains, smells, signs of wear), and/or incorrect colors/sizes. 

I’m bummed, because, I love the brands offered at QVC. 

However, I just can’t see waiting almost a month for the original delivery, then having to go though the exchange process. I hate opening a package and finding dirty laundry.

All I get from CSRs is, “[we] will pass along your feedback”. Ok, so? What good has this accomplished? Processing times are getting longer, deliveries are being delayed even more so, and I keep getting used items.

No more dirty laundry. If it smells, has stains on it, has make-up/foundation marks around the neckline, and it’s been worn hard...I don’t want it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stop sending me other customers’ dirty laundry.

In the 25 years or more I've been shopping, I honestly never have experienced that.  Also I don't know what you would expect from CS.  They really have nothing to do with packaging/shipping/processing etc.  They are just doing their job of taking phone calls and correcting what is they can. 

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Sounds like you've not had good luck shopping at QVC.  I've been buying from QVC for many years, mostly clothes.  I can't recall ever having received clothes that were other than new when received.  Guess I've been very lucky.  The only returns I've had (and my returns have been few and far between, to say the least), were because of size.  I'm not sure it makes a difference, but I've never bought "as is" items.

Respected Contributor

@Mido-rose   wow, sorry for your luck with that.  i've been shopping here probably close to 20 years now.  Not nearly the purchaser i used to be, but i have never gotten a used item before.  i know many have though.  there are lots of other online retailers if you are so unhappy with Q.  i actually buy the bulk of my stuff at evine now. 

your choice. 

Respected Contributor

If it not damaged just wash it. Much ado about nothing.

Trusted Contributor

I have had thet happen to me a few times...the latest was a side stich expensive top. It was " on sale " for 95.00. It came with no tags,,,wrinkled and clearly washed before. You can tell the difference. it should have been an "as is' item. I now will only buy an item before it sells out.....because otherwise i will most likely get a return item.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never received dirty, soiled or obviously worn clothing from QVC  or any other retail establishment that I have ordered from online.  You are also receiveing incorrect sizes and colors? 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a relatively new occurance, receiving “used’ items. I have not had this experience in the past. If I purchase something marketed as “new” that’s my expectation. 

I’ve reported my experiences over the past two months to CSRs. All QVC CSRs, have been very accommodating and professional. However, “passing along feedback”, has not produced the intended results. I’m still receiving used stuff.

I feel like the problem has been made even worse, by the long wait times, for deliveries. The exchange process is not time sensitive. 

If I keep quiet, the problem will continue. I like being a QVC customer, as previously stated, I love the brands/items offered.

*I do believe that this is a fulfillment issue. The incorrect sizes/colors of items, was due to packaging errors. For example, a pair of jeans was incorrectly placed into another designer’s/manufacturer’s bag. Additionally, all the problematic purchases were clearance items.

Honored Contributor

Yep, @Mido-rose, I have, too.  A blanket that had what looked like dried bird droppings on it.  Several pieces of clothing with what looked like dried food smeared all over.

The blanket was too perfectly folded and wrapped to have been a return.  I suspect this happened at the Chinese manufacturer.

The clothes...I think a few came with food on them from the manufacturer, others probably were returns.  

Respected Contributor

if this happened to me more than once I would not continue to order from them no matter how much I liked their clothes.