Super Contributor
Well, I never thought it would happen to me but today I had 2 QVC packages stolen from my front porch! I’m not sure what I have to do to replace them. Does anyone know? Do I just re-purchase the items? Does QVC replace them for me? Or is UPS responsible? If anyone from customer care can advise me I would appreciate it. One of the items was the Amazon FIre TV TSV, which I had preordered and the other was two of the Catherine Zeta Jones faux fur throws. Thanks for any help!
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry about this.  How do you know it was stolen?

Esteemed Contributor

I think the first thing you have to do is contact QVC & let them know what happened .... they will tell what you need to do next..... good luck😊

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@sunchild wrote:
Well, I never thought it would happen to me but today I had 2 QVC packages stolen from my front porch! I’m not sure what I have to do to replace them. Does anyone know? Do I just re-purchase the items? Does QVC replace them for me? Or is UPS responsible? If anyone from customer care can advise me I would appreciate it. One of the items was the Amazon FIre TV TSV, which I had preordered and the other was two of the Catherine Zeta Jones faux fur throws. Thanks for any help!

Hi @sunchild

I am sorry to hear your packages were stolen! Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Make contact with QVC.  A number of years back there was a major theft at our post office.  Packages were ripped open and resealed.  Items were taken out.  They were selective, mostly small packages, nothing bulky or big.  In any case I got "packages with nothing in it."  This was reported, the culprits were caught and taken out in handcuffs.  QVC sent me a replacement.  

You might need what I have.... an ARLO.  It sees and records everything that goes on at my front door.  I got it to basically entertain me.  We live rural and so far no takers for my packages.  

Super Contributor
@barb, customer care, thank you! I will do that.
Super Contributor
@ValuSkr, I received a confirmation of delivery email from UPS that they were delivered and when I called UPS because the items were not on my front porch which is where the email said they were left, the UPS customer service person confirmed they were delivered.
Respected Contributor

Install a Ring Doorbell then you know what goes on at your front door if you are home or away.

Respected Contributor
When this happens it usually means the item was delivered to the wrong home. It happens all the time here.
Occasional Contributor

Sadly this has happened to me twice over the many years I've been with QVC.  Customer service was STELLAR handling the refund.  So easy and quick!  This is the first time I've replied on a forum:  as much as I don't like QVC shipping costs, I love QVC and their customer service!  Always outstanding!!!!!