Esteemed Contributor

Still worried :(

[ Edited ]

now after my problem  with Q shipping cancelled orders was solved,( thank you ,Susan) ,I am worrying about refunds.

it has been a few days since I returned the orders and there is no return tracking available. They were picked up by the PO and I was handed  papers (not stateing much) from the mailman,but got no emails at all and I usually do.

I am really worried about dealing with the dreaded Syncrony Bank when it is time to pay my Q bill.  Smiley Sad  Will my refunds be posted on time or will I have to pay first and wait for them to refund me?  Since I always pay my bill in full upon receiving it.

Actually,I am afraid to buy anymore stuff untill this is settled!

That doesn't seem fair to me that I am (still) charged for items Q shipped by mistake.

I think QVC should have refunded me and everyone else going through this same Q error, immediately!

If by any chance someone decieded to keep the order,the Q could then recharge them for it at that time!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma We've just sent you an email. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

I returned your email with the only number I have.I thought I had 2 papers but it was only 1 and it says 1 pkg returned but I returned 2 pkgs   Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

This is why I always bring my packages to the post office, even those with prepaid stickers that I could give the mail carrier. The postal clerk will print out a receipt with the tracking number, so I can see when the package arrives. Some POs might not, but mine does.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

This is why I always bring my packages to the post office, even those with prepaid stickers that I could give the mail carrier. The postal clerk will print out a receipt with the tracking number, so I can see when the package arrives. Some POs might not, but mine does.

i have yet to figure out why some do and some dont. the three that are closest to me all give me a receipt and scan the boxes into the system.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein