Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Still waiting to learn if a returned item was received

I returned Item# A378841 over five weeks ago, using a USPS pre-paid label supplied by QVC. I still have not received notice that the item was received, much less a refund. A phone call to QVC put me in an endless loop with no other information other than that there was not record that the item had been received. I can't believe that the USPS took that long to deliver the package. I realize that times are challenging now, but this seems to be an untoward amount of time to process a return.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still waiting to learn if a returned item was received

You're not alone - 4 weeks or so since I handed mailman D & Co. jeans.  Haven't heard a word.  Somehow I'm believing our returns are sitting in a warehouse waiting for...... something from the Q.  Perhaps payment -?? - COD - (cash on demand)...........packages being held hostage.  Too many of us suffering - has to be something big.

QVC Customer Care

@Q-Checker wrote:

I returned Item# A378841 over five weeks ago, using a USPS pre-paid label supplied by QVC. I still have not received notice that the item was received, much less a refund. A phone call to QVC put me in an endless loop with no other information other than that there was not record that the item had been received. I can't believe that the USPS took that long to deliver the package. I realize that times are challenging now, but this seems to be an untoward amount of time to process a return.

@Q-Checker   I am sorry for the delays, the order was received on 7/3, I am refunding you now. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@fthunt wrote:

You're not alone - 4 weeks or so since I handed mailman D & Co. jeans.  Haven't heard a word.  Somehow I'm believing our returns are sitting in a warehouse waiting for...... something from the Q.  Perhaps payment -?? - COD - (cash on demand)...........packages being held hostage.  Too many of us suffering - has to be something big.

@fthunt   So Sorry for this long delay, what is the item number, I will be happy to take a look. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC Well that's the second rub.  All the years and all the (thousands) of purchases from Q - they always showed up on my personal list of purchases.  Not this one.........I ordered 2 pair of D & Co. during a Carolyn/Gary show. 

Medium size changed from a "M" to a huge - hips & butt - immediately packaged them up and handed to mailman couple days later.  I have no record on Q's list of purchases that I ever ordered them.  Price was about $29 each - I deleted the e-mail pants had been shipped to me.  I have no order number or proof I bought & returned.

Time wise:  just a guess end of May - probably more like first of June.  At least 4 weeks ago -

Thanks for asking - perhaps it got posted to another customer - I have no idea

QVC Customer Care

@fthunt wrote:

@Susan-QVC Well that's the second rub.  All the years and all the (thousands) of purchases from Q - they always showed up on my personal list of purchases.  Not this one.........I ordered 2 pair of D & Co. during a Carolyn/Gary show. 

Medium size changed from a "M" to a huge - hips & butt - immediately packaged them up and handed to mailman couple days later.  I have no record on Q's list of purchases that I ever ordered them.  Price was about $29 each - I deleted the e-mail pants had been shipped to me.  I have no order number or proof I bought & returned.

Time wise:  just a guess end of May - probably more like first of June.  At least 4 weeks ago -

Thanks for asking - perhaps it got posted to another customer - I have no idea

@fthunt No luck finding the order on the account, can you get the order number from your bank statement? Unfortunateley there is not much we can do  if we cannot locate an order. Check the bank statement and let us know. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC Yup - I know - strange.  Okay - thanks for the suggestion = will do.

I used the Q return label so if not stolen............gotta believe it will show up on Q's dock some time.   If stolen - hope they have bigger hips than I do.  LOL

Super Contributor

Cheers to Susan! And thank you! Also, I now know not to trust your automated system.

Super Contributor

It doesn't look like my response was received. Just want to thank Susan and give her three cheers! Also, I now know not to trust the information on the automated system. Thanks again, Susan!

Contributor

Re: Still waiting to for credit

[ Edited ]

Chatted with agent a week ago about return on order

****, was told she would issue a credit. Still no return status or  credit. Also have return on ****  shows arrived in Lancaster on 7/2 would like credit on both orders.

**edited to remove personal information (order numbers)