Contributor

Still waiting on Cougar Carlisle boot?

[ Edited ]

On December 2nd (17 days after order placed) I emailed the QVC Social Team about the still "In Process" status. They said their recent memos indicated they were working on this delay with the vendor. I thought from this that the boot was perhaps being shipped directly from Cougar. I did state in my email that I was going to contact Cougar myself.

On December 4th, I emailed the Cougar corporate offices directly. And the response I got from Cougar today "We are very sorry to hear you are having issues with your QVC purchase. The Carlisle was a special order style for QVC specifically. Cougar shipped this style directly to QVC at the beginning of the cold weather season and QVC has style in their inventory." And, Voila! I get the email from QVC late yesterday afternoon that the boot has shipped. Just a coincidence I suppose.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still waiting on Cougar Carlisle boot?

That's what everybody does is pass the blame.

In all aspects of business. Never seen it fail.

Honored Contributor

yes, probably a coincidence..... @bluecrab33

Mine already shipped from KY on the 4th....so by time you sent your email on the 4th, they were already shipping/shipped.

Contributor

At least we are getting them! LOL

Up until the last 6 months or so I've had good experiences ordering from the Q. My last four orders (these boots, a Kim Gravel sweater, a Christmas tree, and Janine Graff ornaments) have not been so great.

Occasional Contributor

I too have been watching and my order still states "In Process". I have emailed and did online chat and was told every time that I am unable to cancel order because they are being shipped directly from the vendor. So I too emailed Cougar and asked them to cancel my order. Cougar politely responded "We are very sorry to hear you are having issues with your QVC purchase. The Carlisle was a special order style for QVC specifically. Cougar shipped this style directly to QVC at the beginning of the cold weather season and QVC has style in their inventory." Obviously they are not being shipped by the vendor. So that excuse for not being able to cancel is not true.

Respected Contributor

I, too, am waiting for delivery of TSV. Not those boots, but a Kim Gravel TSV sweater ordered on NOVEMBER 11!! Tracking is finally showing some movement that began on December 03. Hopefully I will receive it before Spring comes around making it too hot to wear. Honestly though, I am a frequent QVC shopper and this rarely has happened to me. One shouldn't need to wait at least a month.

Respected Contributor

@bluecrab33I'm still waiting for mine to ship. They've been "in process" since November 19th. Inexcusable.

Occasional Contributor

Me too!  Still waiting on boot ordered 11/15....still in process....numerous calls and emails [on my part, never got the email some have from QVC] have garnered me a waived return ship charge and a lot of sympathy....I did notice after some searching that my credit card has not been charged, so that left some of the steam ouf of the pot, so to speak, haha....the waiting [probably to return] continues...sort of lost all interest in these....ugh

Occasional Contributor

Shipped Smiley Happy