New Contributor

Still waiting for a tsv from sept 5!!

I ordered the today's special value  Sept 5, which was the Mally make up set.  It is now Sept 21, 16 days later and all I can get from c/s is "sorry, there is a technical issue". 

Also, on the subject of c/s.  I have been ordering from qvc since they started.  They have never been so rude as they are at this point in time.  I had to remind one rep just today that I was the customer and she was customer service and maybe she should get a different job if she has a problem  helping customers!

I just can't believe they cannot give me a better answer after 16 days then technical issues.  I am so frustrated with them , I may not ever order from them again!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Still waiting for a tsv from sept 5!!

Cancel the Mally order and be done.

Sorry you were not treated will. 

Occasional Contributor

Seems to be the norm lately for many people.  I'm still waiting for a TSV I ordered on September 1st, was also told it was a technical problem.  Think they would get it figured out at this point.

Trusted Contributor

@Georgethecat Sure you won't.

Trusted Contributor

I also am waiting for two orders that are still in processing. I ordered other things after those items and they have already shipped. Customer service said that they will be shipping soon. I have had this happen where an order languishes in processing for so long that my color or choice has sold out. That is just. Not.right.

Valued Contributor

@Georgethecat  Try posting on the Customer Care forum.  I had a similar problem.  A TSV I ordered on 9/3 had been stuck in the same tracking location forever.  (Actually -- it still is.)  Beth in Customer Care responded immediately -- a replacement was sent UPS Express -- and it was here in a few days.

Esteemed Contributor

If an item took that long, I would contact Customer Service and let them know I no longer wanted it. If QVC doesn't care enough to deliver a product in a timely manner, I don't want to do business with them. Have them make a notation on your account. Refuse the package when it finally arrives. Do not let them charge you for return shipping. Purchase elsewhere if QVC doesn't offer to ship the identical item via Overnight Mail. No excuse for such delays in an on-line retail business! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.