Occasional Contributor

Re: Still not receiving the Insider

I also am having the same issue. I have sign up numerous times and checked all the options  and only receive orders, cancellation  returns received and shipment e-mails. I have called customer service on numerous occaisions. Whats' up with this??

QVC Customer Care

@kidatheart

I am sending you an email...and manually sending you this month's. 

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Please send me the Q Insider. Hard copy or link.

Super Contributor

Re: mRe: Still not receiving the Insider

I to have not received the Insider for July and Aug. called cvs they said to put me back on list. Do not now why I was taken off list. None of this makes sense. They are clueless to what we request. Please contact me. 

QVC Customer Care

@charlotteshopper

I have sent you an email...Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Beth.

Respected Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

I didn't get the July ( I saw on here others who didn't get it too) or the August. I read that if you don't order something out of it using the "secret" item number in the catalog after a while, that they stop sending them to you. I haven't ordered from it since Feb( I think) but I have used the pre-sale emails.

This may sound like something a man would say, but I really did like it for the articles, not just the photos. Hahaha!

@Ane1Care, according a post by one of the mods recently this is not true. You have to had purchased something from QVC within 12 months. It is not exclusive to the Insider, anything from QVC period. @Beth-QVC, please correct me if I am wrong. You do not have to order from the Insider specifically, but have had an order from QVC.

Super Contributor

I have not received my Insider for two months. There are no changes on my account and I certainly buy enough to justify keeping me on the list.  I hope a Mod will follow up.  I would like to continue receiving.

QVC Customer Care

@Tshirtgal 

Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in touch, I am sending you an email regarding the Insider.

Susan Q-Social

Regular Contributor

I am in the same boat....  no Insider....  HELP  Please????