Trusted Contributor

Still can't see reviews/product pics in Firefox

Wonder what's the status on this previously reported problem? If I am browsing the site and decide I want to look at reviews or product pics, I have to open a different browser. This is inconvenient and annoying.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Still can't see reviews/product pics in Firefox

I can't see product pictures either.    I agree very annoying.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For what it's worth, @LonestarBabs and @Junebug54, I can see the reviews and product pix with no problems using Firefox 47.0.1 on my iMac (OS X 10.11.6).   I clear browser cookies/cache/website data at least once a day. 

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor

Is there a fix for this issue.  I can't get to reviews through firefox.  At the bottom of the item page it shows reviews and community Q&A but there is a line under that and off to the right under the line is a right arrow and page numbers.  Even if I click on a page number it just brings me back to the top of the item page,

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

For what it's worth, @LonestarBabs and @Junebug54, I can see the reviews and product pix with no problems using Firefox 47.0.1 on my iMac (OS X 10.11.6).   I clear browser cookies/cache/website data at least once a day. 

hth!

this has been an ongoing problem for me for several months now. i am using firefox on a laptop.....and i clear my cookies daily. i can see product pictures, but definitely no reviews.....just the page numbers. i have reported it, reported it, and reported it....on my own threads and on other threads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

hth!

this has been an ongoing problem for me for several months now. i am using firefox on a laptop.....and i clear my cookies daily. i can see product pictures, but definitely no reviews.....just the page numbers. i have reported it, reported it, and reported it....on my own threads and on other threads.

Hi, @sunshine45!  I definitely believe it's happening, but since it's not consistent I think the Q Team will have to have more info from everyone.    In order for the tech staff to troubleshoot this, they need to figure out why this is a problem for some of us and not others.   So, they really need to know what version of Firefox each person is using, whether they're using any addons/extensions (and if so, which ones and are they updated), and also what kind of device they're using and the operating system version of it.

I failed to list the addons/extensions I use:  Adblock Plus, Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon, BetterPrivacy, Click&Clean, Theme Font & Size Changer, uBlock Origin, YesScript.   All are the current versions.

(Also tagging:  @LonestarBabs @Junebug54 @JR753 @Eva-QVC @Keyai)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

I have Windows 10 on a new Toshiba laptop, clear cookies/cache throughout the day. All systems current. Firefox version current. Not seeing reviews/product pics despite all that.