Occasional Contributor

Re: Still can’t print return labels….

I simply made a post about a problem with the returns in the appropriate discussion group, which Is what I thought this community forum was for, you @TheMemphisVette made it something else with your original response. Therefore, I am going to ignore your comments moving forward. Thank you, have a wonderful "joy"ful day! 😁

Occasional Contributor

@ScrapHappy , when I called they told me they had to mail me the label, however I will try emailing them instead of calling and see if they can send it that way...thank you for sharing. 

Frequent Contributor

I am having the same problem and I am extremely annoyed! About a month ago,

nothing at all would print for a return. For the past 3 days I have tried and half of 

the return form prints but not the label! Both items that I want to return did not

have any packing slips in the bag so there was no return label that I could use

from that!  Now what as I supposed to do???? Somebody should have fixed this error in the system a long time ago!!!!!!  QVC is not what it used to be! I used to purchase a lot, but will think twice now about ordering because of this return problem! I'm disgusted!

Respected Contributor

I posted about the same problem.  I just mailed it myself.  Actually it was easy, just wrote info on a piece of paper and taped it on.  I did print out the part where they ask how you want to handle the return.

And, it was 50 cents cheaper then the label.

Valued Contributor

Okay, not looking to get anyone ticked off here, but here is what I finally did and the problem wasn't QVC's .

I know some may have read this before, so I apologize in advance.

First off, I was/am using an older desktop Windows 7 IE with a HP Printer.

I downloaded  Chrome, but not making it my default.

I went to the QVC site and clicked on my mail, got to the page where I could see my orders.

From there I clicked on the item and went through the return directions.

Now, I went to my mail and didn't see any label.

So I went back and did it again, this time I scrolled all the way down their reply, there was the the label, small, but it was there at the very end.

So now its time to print it....

Page after page , blank!

So now I know its not the Q's fault, except for maybe selling me this HP garbage printer in the first place,,

Back to the computer:

Now I go to my Device & Printers , down from the Control Panel..

Sure enough, there in was the problem...

Every listing had that yellow triangle by the printer...

Its very hard to explain how I managed to fix it, as I just Googled for an hour on how to remedy the problem..

After doing their suggestions, my last resort was to shut it down, computer too and wait , then restart everything,,,

Well what do you know, it worked!! It printed....

Now its time consuming for sure, but what a great feeling to know you've concured the pain in the butt..

One thing to keep in mind, computers have a mind of their own and will do as they wish, they are Equal Opportunity Offenders"..

So, take a deep breath and if you have time, try this, it may work for you,

If it doesn't, well you gave it a shot.

Good luck and have a good week,,,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue....and my return has a label but the label is all missed printed and you can't read the tracking bars or numbers totally!

And this is a order that was placed on the day their order status system didn't show orders and wouldn't allow you to get at it or cancel it.  So I am NOT paying for return shipping fee on something that was their system error and emailed CS to hopefully get them to email me a return label I can print.

Edit....I did get it emailed but it didn't want to print any other size but the huge letter size....never seen such a big return label on a package in my life LOL!  You can see it for miles LOL!  Husband and I tried to shrink it down but it wouldn't do it right so gave up and well that's that.

Frequent Contributor

Having the same issue. Have tried to print out a label and nothing shows up. No receipt/label in package and you can't print it out from the website? If QVC is phasing out including return labels then they should set it up like Amazon. Where you can take the package to a location and drop off. The last time I requested a return label from Customer Service it never showed up.

Occasional Visitor

Where exactly? Maybe you can post the steps?

I have followed all their links and nothing, no address no nothing and their customer service said it takes 10 working days to receive their label which is way too long, couldn't they just email it? Frustrating.

Frequent Contributor

I emailed Customer Service about the inability to print return labels and there

not being any packing slips with the two items I purchased. They just answered

me and said they do not know when the problem will be fixed and to call CS.

They will mail return labels to me.  Mail? How about emailing them?  But,

whatever! I am thinking twice now before I order anything again.