Occasional Contributor

Still can’t print return labels….

So annoyed with QVC. I have not been able to print a return label for over a week. First, they only give you 30 days, then they don't include a return label, and then they make it impossible to print one! Terrible customer service. It should not take IT this long to fix this kind of glitch. My husband is in IT and a problem like this that effects thousands of customers (especially loyal customers), would be a top priority and would have definitely already been rectified. I can see a few days, but weeks or months is unacceptable. They are going to lose a lot of customers if they keep this ****** up. Everything with QVC has gone downhill. I used to spend thousands at QVC, bought almost everything from them, but I think I'm about to hang up my hat. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Still can’t print return labels….

@jlgm 

Are you filling in the return info on the first page?

If so, do NOT

Just leave it all blank and just hit continue til you get to the Print Label bar.

This has worked for me.

Regular Contributor

I am thoroughly fed up with QVC....and I have cancelled every order that I could....they now owe ME a LOT of $$$$ from returns that never get credited....but that they keep charging me 'easy pay' for....    and the things that I could not stop, I am returning...

they need to remove the "C" from their name.  They are THE WORST...

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife Unfortunately that did not work, thank you for the suggestion though. 🙂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i've seen a few of these threads about this problem.

yes it should work but things happen

is there some reason one doesn't just go to usps site and prepare their own shipment?

i can't imagine continuing the drama when i can resolve it and move on.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

I have an item to return, and I'm experiencing what you are experiencing.

I really think this is the end for me and 

QVC too.  

Unless it's a product I've had before, and I'm absolutely sure I won't return, I'm not going to be buying anything over a certain amount, or things I'm not sure about.

It might not be any worse than other online retailers, I don't know, I just know that personally speaking, I'm not having fun ordering from QVC anymore, so this is just one more inconvenience.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TheMemphisVette Yes things happen, but they should find a better solution to accommodate their customers.  Apparently you know nothing about good customer service. You can take your " joy" and spread it somewhere else. 🙄

Respected Contributor

I went thru the steps on line to get a return label.  But wouldn't take me to a return label to print.  Ended up emailing QVC social team and they emailed me and I was able to print it that way.

Respected Contributor

@jlgm wrote:

Yes things happen, but they should find a better solution to accommodate their customers.  Apparently you know nothing about good customer service. You can take your " joy" and spread it somewhere else. 🙄

ohhhhhhhh......now i understand

do carry on

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@jlgm    There are instructions for returning on your own at the post office in the Customer Service section of the website, including the address to which it should be mailed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment