Honored Contributor

my own posts. been a month now

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

my own posts. been a month now

@SharkE  I've edited a few Posts today and also for the past few weeks. I'm using Firefox on my desk top. No problems here.

Honored Contributor

me either

also using Firefox and also can edit.

Honored Contributor

they don't seem to care if their website doesn't cater to all types of

browsers. I don't want to change browsers just for the quirky QVC.

This is the only place that is not user friendly.  I think eventually it will close down anyway.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still can't edit

[ Edited ]

Hi, @SharkE!

I just did some trial and error and encountered no problems editing with my Mac (most recent versions of operating system and Brave, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome browsers) or my iPad or iPhone (most recent versions of operating system and Safari or Brave Browsers).   

I see several reports from around the 11th to the 17th of February.   

My guess is they fixed the problem but it's still hanging around on any device with older cookies/cache/history --  you might want to delete all browser cookies/cache/history, close the browser and relaunch to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work, be sure you have the most recent software, check to see if you have any more recently-added browser addons/extensions that might be causing trouble, and even try bypassing any bookmarks or favorites and come directly to the site.

Sorry you're having tech problems -- hope you're doing well, otherwise.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I'm using Google Chrome.  Usually I can edit but occasionally I can't.  I can no longer ever delete which is unfortunate since my stupid tablet often creates an extra post.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment