Respected Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - me too!

@sabandrusty wrote:

I placed an order for a Kim Belle t-shrt on May 24th and it is still stuck "IN PROCESS".  When I call Customer Service, incredibly they tell me there is "nothing they can do".  Even a supervisor said that.  So QVC can't control its own orders? How do you email the "social team?".  I tried to find out how to write the President of the company but that information is hidden.  The worst part is that they keep re-authorizing my credit card for the cost of the shirt every few days.  This is nonsense.  I used to order alot from QVC but now I look elsewhere first.

This is all the reps tell you.  There's nothing I can do.  Then come the pretty platitudes.  I never look on QVC for anything I want anymore.  If I MUST order from them, it's only to continue my TSVs.  After that, looking elsewhere.  Ulta gives stellar service, since I usually buy cosmetics.  I've gone to Ulta quite a few times.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just getting worse and worse!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @lovesallanimals I am so sorry for the delay. I will forward a request to have these orders researched.

Alice-QVC - Thank you but I am not optimistic, I think they will never get sent to me.  There are six pages of reviews and I am still waiting for over a month.  Please get these sent to me.  Now they are on WL (which I just ordered AGAIN).  I am really upset about this as I have sent a few emails to social.com and nothing was done.