Regular Contributor

So I am still waiting for 2 items that were placed on May 1st and May 3rd. I was told by a Mod I should get the May 1st order item by the 18th well it has not even shipped yet still in processing and the other item I was told the same thing by the 18th and it has still not shipped yet. Can I please get an honest answer to when and if my items will be shipping??  QVC is going to lose so many loyal customers like me over this, who have spent thousands with you over the years. I understand the delays but the being pretty much lied to is unacceptable. Qvc has not even made a gesture to at least credit the shipping you charged or at least doing some sort of goodwill gesture unreal. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of Skechers on May 5 that are still in process. They had an expected delivery date of May 11 which I knew was farfetched. Sometimes their tracking system gets behind so I hope the shoes have been shipped although still showing in process.

Honored Contributor

They are slowly but surely shipping items from that time period.  I got a couple of clothing items today.  I don't think CS can give you an exact ship date but they can get to you very fast once they get on a truck, so there's hope.  I bet you get them this week.  It's maddening, isn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 I am glad you got some of your things :-). Thanks I hope I do get some items this week I know they shipped two items after the ones that still haven't shipped. Yes it is maddening.. I am usually a pretty chilled person and for the most part I have been treated very well by QVC and that is why I am still here. I wouldn't be so worked up if I just got straight answer, you know what I mean. Just say we have no clue when your stuff is going to be shipped rather then give me a specific date. Maybe they are going to FED EX it overnight tomorrow haha to be here on the 18th...

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for an order that I placed on April 29th!   I did receive an email saying they were sorry and it was delayed a bit but no idea when it will ship!

It was a Denim & Co. top.  I would love to know what is going on with it but it's next to impossible to talk with someone in customer service.

Honored Contributor

I mean no disrespect; you need to chill.  Do you know what state it's coming from?  Perhaps workers are still furloughed.  Perhaps that part of the state isn't fully open or isn't even open yet.   The pandemic has affected everyone and every business.  Nothing is moving as fast as usual.  

I don't order a lot from Q but did in March. It took 4.5 weeks.  I knew when ordering that things were much slower than usual.  Right now, I'm glad to be alive and can wait.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Linea skirt in April was supposed to ship on May 1st. Still haven't  received

Order. I have called CS many times same answer been shipped. 

Regular Contributor

@CalminHeart  That is the thing I order a lot from QVC and during the worst of the Covid things were shipping faster then normal, almost every state has eased restrictions so they can no longer use that as an excuse.  I know where the items are coming from because I order these two particular clothing lines all the time. The point is not that it hasn't shipped ect. it is the point that QVC is not giving a reason why or sending me an email saying you will get it on such and such date. Every other company have only had slight delays shipping out things and even HSN is shipping as normal something is not right at QVC.