Honored Contributor

Re: Still No access to my acct or order status 2/25

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Alice-QVC 

Still the same today.  Nothing has changed.I cannot shop or do anything anything at all.

I guess I'll turn in my QCard and shop elsewhere.,sorry, Alice

Thanks for trying.

Oh dear, but you have been threatening that for various reasons for months!  Nothing at QVC makes you happy! 

Computers are a tricky thing...whatever your issue might be, it might be your issue since so many others have no problems.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife 

Yes,you are correct! 

I have been trying to quit my bad shopping habit for quite a long time............

And now this will help me do it!!!      Smiley Happy

BTW,It is all QVC's  issue not mine as I spoke to CS on the phone,they said many have this same problem and they are working on it 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No access to my acct or order status

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

I have no problems on 2 diff desk tops, 3 diff browsers and a Kindle tablet.

Got to be something on your end.

Windows 10 is barely working and I have to refresh a lot, but Firefox and other browsers are perfect. 

But that isn't QVC fault....we are supposed to use Edge now as Windows is obsolete.

@RespectLife @KingstonsMom Windows 10 is not obsolete.  Internet Explorer is.  Microsoft now prefers we use it's newest browser which is Edge.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Alice-QVC 

Still the same today.  Nothing has changed.I cannot shop or do anything anything at all.

I guess I'll turn in my QCard and shop elsewhere.,sorry, Alice

Thanks for trying.

@MalteseMomma Can you download Mozilla Firefox from your Chrome browser?  If so, find it, download it and try Firefox instead of Chrome.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma   I asked you earlier in this thread if you had tried a different browser such as Firefox.  I often can't do something on this website from Safari, but when I try Firefox I can.

It's very easy to download it and try it out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack     @gertrudecloset 

yes,I did

i called C.S. on phone again a very nice man said they are working on it .It is happening to many people and It is their problem ,not mine. TG!

Today I was totally denied access to everything..........lol...I got a notice that said ,"Acess Denied!"

I panicked and  wondered what I said or did wrong to get kicked off the entire site.......lol. CS guy said no, it not my fault  at all and they are trying to fix the problem. 

At least I can get in here again but still not the home page.......lol there is absolutely nowhere to sign in or even shop in at all.

I'm talking about QVC'S MAIN HOME PAGE ,not only this one to the Community Forums

Like I said before,it keeps me from shopping and maybe thats a good thing.......lol

Thanks for your help @NickNack @gertrudecloset 

Honored Contributor

Re: No access to my acct or order status

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

I have no problems on 2 diff desk tops, 3 diff browsers and a Kindle tablet.

Got to be something on your end.

Windows 10 is barely working and I have to refresh a lot, but Firefox and other browsers are perfect. 

But that isn't QVC fault....we are supposed to use Edge now as Windows is obsolete.

@RespectLife @KingstonsMom Windows 10 is not obsolete.  Internet Explorer is.  Microsoft now prefers we use it's newest browser which is Edge.

Yes, thank you @gertrudecloset 

I do know that....it was a typo. 

Edge is the new Explorer...that's what I meant.

They are also replacing Edge already so I imagine there will be problems forthcoming for everyone.

The OP still should have no problem switching browsers to access and order. I highly doubt CS has any clue as to the real issue and will just 'yes' you that they 'are working on it'

No one seems to have problems with Firefox.

I prefer to stay away from Mr. Gates and Microsoft if possible!  Everything they do is a hot mess and obsolete 30 mins later!  LOL