Regular Contributor

Mods if someone could please help get me an email or number to call a manager or supervisor in regards to my orders I would appreciate it. I have had to call, email, and chat the last 4 weeks and nothing has changed. I keep getting told a date and another week passes. I wouldn't be as bothered but when you see other customers posting reviews on the items you have been waiting a month for it, there must be an issue somewhere with my orders for some reason. I just talked to someone in CS and they claim my items should be here tomorrow and I know QVC that is not happening as all the items are still in processing and I have looked at USPS site for my address and there are no packages from QVC coming tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks in advance. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Still No Help

[ Edited ]

@hotbuyer 

I have orders from the week of 5/18 that are still "In Process".  I'm sure they will eventually ship.  It's like this with other online retailers...Amazon is one.  I ordered toothpaste on 5/15; it hasn't shipped yet, but allegedly will be delivered by 6/11.  I'll obviously have to go to the store to get more before my Amazon order ever ships.

I'm just saying that it's not only QVC & yes, I can understand your frustration.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

Mods if someone could please help get me an email or number to call a manager or supervisor in regards to my orders I would appreciate it. I have had to call, email, and chat the last 4 weeks and nothing has changed. I keep getting told a date and another week passes. I wouldn't be as bothered but when you see other customers posting reviews on the items you have been waiting a month for it, there must be an issue somewhere with my orders for some reason. I just talked to someone in CS and they claim my items should be here tomorrow and I know QVC that is not happening as all the items are still in processing and I have looked at USPS site for my address and there are no packages from QVC coming tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks in advance. 

@hotbuyer  I’m sorry, we’re currently experiencing some delivery delays,  We’d be glad to take a look at your order status on our end.  Please email your order number to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com so we can help.- Kim
Honored Contributor

Orders I have from May 13 that have not yet shipped but orders after that have shipped

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC Ok I will email social team again but you guys told me last week they were being shipped the next day and they did not ship and still have not shipped. That is why I was wondering who else I can contact because obvious there is an issue somewhere. 

Valued Contributor
I have orders from 5/7 and 5/8 that are still "in process". Got e-mails informing me they are "delayed". REALLY?? I didnt notice. Now I have been advised a recent order will be delayed. The orders from 5/7 & 5/8 WILL be sent back but I'm desperate to get the recent AhDorned crossbody bag I ordered. it's not sold out or on wait list and yet will be delayed. Go figure. Sadly we have no recourse except to shop elsewhere for the time being.
Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC I sent the email hours ago did you guys get it?? I usually always get a fast email reply from you guys but have heard nothing yet. 

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer 

We have contacted the warehouse regarding your orders but we have not had a response yet. We will update you as soon as we have information to share.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank you so much and I really do appreciate your guys help !!!

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC @Kim-QVC  Have you guys heard back from warehouse yet? I still see no change with any of the orders on my end this morning.