Honored Contributor

Still Jumping slow to Load Website!

QVC-

Are there any plans at all to fix the jumping on this website? It jumps while loading very slowly.

And yes, this is the only website on any browser that does this at least on my laptop.

Even if there are no plans, would you please respond either way so I'll know if ii is likely to get fixed? And I'm sure you are aware that this complaint has been brought up many times since the input of the new website format.

I have yet to see any response to this problem.

Thank you.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

Re: Still Jumping slow to Load Website!

Hi @on the bay, Thank you for writing and I am so sorry you are having a difficult time accessing our website. We have found in the past that the slow loading of the website could be browser related. Some websites are compatible with certain browsers, not all websites are the same. Could you please try either Internet Explorer or Chrome. Also the IT Department asks that you delete your cookies which usually speeds up the loading process. I will forward your email to our IT Department for their review. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your reply Alice.

I am on chrome and regularly do delete cookies etc.

It is NOT the browser, as has been suggested before as QVC is the only website that does this.

It is definitely something on the QVC website end, and not from issues on individual devices.

It seems that this should be able to be fixed.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @on the bay Our IT Department had several questions. 

What exactly is happening..

Are you getting Error Messages?

What page is it happening on?

Is it happening on more than one computer?

(if not…is it your personal computer)

When did it start?

Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  with the answers. Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

It has happened since the reformating of this forum website.

It happens when you click on anything, any title of anything.

It does not happen on the QVC ordering page as much, only once.

What happens is the page jumps up and down until it is loaded, so you have to wait to click on anything until it is loaded.

It happened on another computer since the forum revamp.

If you will look at previous threads on this issue, you will see the same complaints.

I think people just gave up posting about it, but it is still very annoying.

I hope this helps and I hope others join in.

Again, the QVC website is the only website on the internet that this happens so it is not the browser or cookies or computer,laptop etc.

It is something on QVC's end.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

It has happened since the reformating of this forum website.

It happens when you click on anything, any title of anything.

It does not happen on the QVC ordering page as much, only once.

What happens is the page jumps up and down until it is loaded, so you have to wait to click on anything until it is loaded.

It happened on another computer since the forum revamp.

If you will look at previous threads on this issue, you will see the same complaints.

I think people just gave up posting about it, but it is still very annoying.

I hope this helps and I hope others join in.

Again, the QVC website is the only website on the internet that this happens so it is not the browser or cookies or computer,laptop etc.

It is something on QVC's end.

^^^^^What this poster stated is also what I experience, and have since the new format. I have posted about it several times, to no avail. It only happens on this website, not elsewhere on the world wide web, has to be a Q problem, otherwise it would occur on other sites as well. Please fix this.

"To each their own, in all things".
QVC Customer Care

Hi @on the bay and @Snicks1, our IT Department is aware of the issue and they are working on it. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much Alice. Some people are posting about the jumping today, (and were a lot before) so I'm glad they are recognizing it and trying hopefully to fix it!

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

I can't help wondering if it is just certain devices that are problematic for this site.  

So many of us haven't had this problem.  I use PC laptops, either IE or Chrome browser, and haven't had this happen.

BTW, today (6/15) is one year since they re-did the board!  Smiley Happy  Time flies, eh?

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Alice-QVC.
"To each their own, in all things".