Respected Contributor

Re: Still Having Teckie Problems

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the help, I've tried that & several other things but nothing fixes it. Had a chat with Melvin & he was going to report the problem to tech support. Lots of posts about the small print problem that started after the website update but I haven't seen any posts about  finding a fix. I don't like to complain but it's hurting my eyes & if I stay on too long I get a headache. I appreciate that you took the time to contact me @Alice-QVC.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  You nailed it Ms IG. Too hard to shop here anymore for OH so many reasons.

Tech problems during 24hr fashions days, tech problems during 24hr jewelry days. They touch or change the homepage and the nothing works right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These problems we are now having is not us it's QVC IT tech team when they chose to change the homepage again about 3 weeks ago. every time the IT team touches something here, it affects other things and us.

I am on my lapton so I will not be uninstalling and then reinstalling anything. none of us should NEED to do this. This is not us, it's the IT team and whatever they've done again.

These problems cannot be just us as there are too many of us who all of a sudden (or as of 3 wks ago) are having tech problems again. Please don't tell us to uninstall and reinstall.

Please don't also tell us to install cleaning apps or devices because I for one always delete cookies, browsers whatever everytime I close down my laptop.

This is all on the QVC IT team to fix thexe problems @Alice-QVC and IT team.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @shoesnbags and @kitcat51, I am so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration our IT Department is working on the issue.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

These problems we are now having is not us it's QVC IT tech team when they chose to change the homepage again about 3 weeks ago. every time the IT team touches something here, it affects other things and us.

I am on my lapton so I will not be uninstalling and then reinstalling anything. none of us should NEED to do this. This is not us, it's the IT team and whatever they've done again.

These problems cannot be just us as there are too many of us who all of a sudden (or as of 3 wks ago) are having tech problems again. Please don't tell us to uninstall and reinstall.

Please don't also tell us to install cleaning apps or devices because I for one always delete cookies, browsers whatever everytime I close down my laptop.

This is all on the QVC IT team to fix thexe problems @Alice-QVC and IT team.

ITA!! It's hard to navigate to get to the wish list.  There is no easy way to access it.  To see order status or the forums I have to scroll all the way down. To find previous shows that is in the middle of the page.  Why can't they bring it back so everything is on top of the home page with drop down to get where you want to go.  I can't believe it's taking this long to fix the issue.  My DH worked in IT and if it took this long to fix an issue he would of been fired.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVCwrote:

Hi @shoesnbags and @kitcat51, I am so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration our IT Department is working on the issue.

Thanks @Alice-QVC.  It's good to hear that help is on the way.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett