Status Diamonique Repair

[ Edited ]

Sent diamonique jewelry off for repair with receipt, 2 months ago. Can  you check on this for me?

Honored Contributor

Re: Status Diamonique Repair

Please edit your post by clicking on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner to remove personal info., then email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and make your request

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@AKLiz funny you say that.i also sent a ring off to diamonique 2 was ago.i was told by a qvc rep,repairs can take up to 2 monthes .they sure take their sweet time

Honored Contributor

What is "Diamonique Repair"?

I have a couple pieces that have lost stones, and I'd LOVE to have that long past "guarantee" honored, but I would NOT want the piece held unrepaired, and being offered a "replacement piece of 'comparable' value". 

Has that happened to anyone? 

Wondering the status of my diamonique repair.  It was delivered to S.C. 1/6/23.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@JoniLowell wrote:

Wondering the status of my diamonique repair.  It was delivered to S.C. 1/6/23.  Thank you.

@JoniLowell Good Afternoon, Please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to get you an update. Just in general it can take 6-8 weeks to complete the repair. 

Hope this helps,

Susan