Esteemed Contributor

QVC has my Jan 9th order 2 of 6 pending and tells me i,m behind.  Called Synchrony bank and they said your account is fine, we just mailed your statement, it,s a QVC issue.  I pay every month in full.  How can I be overdue on an ep that hasn,t posted for this month? It should be on my next statement.  Thank goodness my charges under 50.00.

CS SAID GETTING A LOT OF PHONE CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS WITH THIS PROBLEM ON THE 9TH.  Twenty three calls this CS received on this problem. 

THEN to make matters worse, an item I ordered less than 24hrs. Charged shipping for 5.49 and today free sh. on same item. Time to stop using A Qcard. They can,t reverse charge now. Said to call back once it,s shipped and they will reverse charge.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Statement closed for Jan 8

@qvcaddition 

I am sorry that your payment of January 9th is still saying it is past due but this has indeed been caused by an internal system error. This will be automatically corrected by early Tuesday the 14th. Thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@qvcaddition 

I am sorry that your payment of January 9th is still saying it is past due but this has indeed been caused by an internal system error. This will be automatically corrected by early Tuesday the 14th. Thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC

Thank you.  The CS on the phone,not the male today, but the female Friday night was very rude, and told me I owed it now.  QVC is having so much trouble.  

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Beth-QVC 

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Beth QVC

Thank you.  The CS on the phone,not the male today, but the female Friday night was very rude, and told me I owed it now.  QVC is having so much trouble.  

There do seem to be many problems.Too bad they made so many changes that they can’t seem to run as smoothly as they once did.

Honored Contributor

Easy. Do NOT use a Q card... and DO NOT use easy pay.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition Omg, I am so sorry reading this.  I don't understand but then I don't understand alot anymore but I receive a monthly statement from Syncrony & then pay what's due - I don't understand why it has to be so complicated.

Esteemed Contributor

So do I pay in full every month.  It was a glitch in their system.  ,

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Easy. Do NOT use a Q card... and DO NOT use easy pay.

Are you paying then?

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

They haven,t fixed the glich as of yesterday and  my bill is paid for this statement.  Called Synchrony again and they said it,s a A Q problem.  

they were better years ago before all this high tech computer stuff.  Never had a problem.

no more using Q  card.  

Respected Contributor

Please, please keep in touch with Customer Service and make sure that your payments go through and everything gets taken care of!!  Have them send your account to the Finance Department ASAP if needed.

Their problems made easy-pays stop going through and have the customer shown as overdue with payments.

QVC actually closed my account and sent it to collections due to their mistake of that so-called system glitch!

It was one complete mess.  You can read my story in:  Q Talk--Be Very Afraid!