Honored Contributor

St. Patrick's Day is Saturday,

Why are you doing it on the 16th instead of the 17th....St. Patrick's Day?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day is Saturday,

@ShowMe I agree!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-momwrote:

@ShowMe I agree!

Boy, the Q is really a mess right now.  I tried calling, and was told they are experiencing phone difficulties and that an agent would be with me shortly....then I got a click that disconnected me.  

They have too many hands in the kitchen as far as I'm concerned.  

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.....I just checked the Program Guide for the 17th.....could not believe my eyes.  They have a St. Patrick's Day program scheduled for around 9:00 PM (I think that's the time) for 2 hours.  The only thing scheduled for that Special Day......  Boy, someone really messed up this year.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's on QVC 2 this year.  It starts tomorrow night at 9pm Eastern and is on throughout the day on Saturday.

Nancy gave a sneak peek last night of a claddagh ring that she will be selling.  

Honored Contributor

Whatever channel you watch,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/e6/73/14e673037e9033f3579864651d983767.gif

Honored Contributor

Maybe TPTB figured more people would be watching on Friday.  I wonder if Saturday's Q2 programming will be reruns from Friday, or live.

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr I think it will be live tonight from 9pm to midnight and live again during the day from Saturday 10am until 3 pm.  There is no ITKWM tomorrow in order to show the Irish stuff (I think the claddagh ring is the big deal?).  I could be wrong though Woman Happy

It might repeat the rest of the afternoon/night but the schedule makes it look like it might be live until 9pm tomorrow.

Guess we'll find out Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth Roe just said she will be back tomorrow evening on QVC2 with more Irish things....so looks like it will be live for most of tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

No matter what they say at QVC, they really messed up with this one.  Apparently they didn't sell like they thought they would.  Got an e-mail that they are putting 4 easy pay on everything that was on the air.  Don't believe I have ever seen them do that.  

I did not buy anything, and didn't really watch much of any of the shows.  And, they had an over abundance of sweaters this year.  

Will be interesting to see what they do with all the left over merchandise.  

And no one from the Q came on this thread to explain what happened.  I don't think they really care what we think or what we desire.....