Super Contributor

St. Claire's Sides frustration with QVC and UPS customer service

I ordered these in March on auto delivery, first shipment to be delivered yesterday.  I called UPS this morning and after talking to 2 representatives,  they said I needed to call QVC to have them call UPS to start an investigation.  The UPS rep said it would not be delivered today.  So that means the food if and when it comes will be spoiled.

I called QVC and they said to wait and it could be delivered today.  When I asked them to initiate an investigation, they said they could send a replacement.  I am so frustrated.  I just cancelled the order and the auto delivery.  I was told that my credit card would be credited with the amount.  I received an email saying the auto delivery was cancelled, but have no proof that my credit card will be credited.  

I am more than frustrated about the delivery, the customer service, and the fact that I stayed home all day yesterday waiting for UPS. This morning I have spent an hour on this problem and do not feel any satisfaction.

Respected Contributor

Re: St. Claire's Sides frustration with QVC and UPS customer service

@onliner , if you sign up for UPS My Choice you will always be notified of deliveries - date and window of time.  It’s very helpful since I don’t have to keep watching for UPS all day. 

There are various bells and whistles, but I have the free bare bones version.

Super Contributor

I do have UPS My Choice and recieved an email from them saying it would be delivered yesterday between 10:45 and 2:45.  That is why I called them.  Thanks for your reply.

Respected Contributor

@onliner , I usually get notified if either the delivery date or time frame changes.  I’m surprised you did not get an update.  How frustrating and annoying.  

Honored Contributor

If UPS gave you a time for delivery, it is out of QVC's hands and your beef is with UPS.  Your order should be packed in dry ice, so a day or two off shouldn't mean a ruined product as long as it is still frozen when you get it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@onliner - Even though it's annoying to follow up again, if UPS has confirmed that the package is in its possession in your area, I would definitely call again to make sure they understand that the shipment is perishable and should be delivered right away—especially since it's a Friday. I had a similar situation with another company recently, and even though UPS was a bit frustrated with me, they did find a way to get me my perishable package late in the day after all. Good luck to you!

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions.  More than anything I needed to vent about customer service satisfaction.  Everything is taken care of -- cancellation of order and hopefully a credit on my credit card.  I will check my credit card company in a few days to make sure there was follow through.

Many thanks

Respected Contributor

@onliner wrote:

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions.  More than anything I needed to vent about customer service satisfaction.  Everything is taken care of -- cancellation of order and hopefully a credit on my credit card.  I will check my credit card company in a few days to make sure there was follow through.

Many thanks

Were you asked to return the order when it is delivered?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@onliner wrote:

Many thanks

If I am not mistaken @mom2four0418 the order is a food item that is perishable so she would not be able to return. Even if it did arrive and there was no ice or she did not like there is still the possibility of returning. When I had an issue with a perishable delivery the item still could be tracked in QVC's system but it was never delivered.

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@onliner wrote:

Many thanks

If I am not mistaken @mom2four0418 the order is a food item that is perishable so she would not be able to return. Even if it did arrive and there was no ice or she did not like there is still the possibility of returning. When I had an issue with a perishable delivery the item still could be tracked in QVC's system but it was never delivered.

Yes, I agree but just wondered if they requested it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky