Respected Contributor

Spoiled food received

[ Edited ]

cannot get through to customer service 

Just received my filets and they were not even cold- they were warm. I need a credit on my Q card, can someone at Q help please?

Valued Contributor

email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar You should delete your email address.  qvc will contact you.  Best not to leave it on here.Heart

Respected Contributor

From all the delivery problems being hashed over here everyday, I don't think I'd be ordering anything that could spoil.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Spoiled food received

[ Edited ]

@Mustang Shar wrote:

cannot get through to customer service 

Just received my filets and they were not even cold- they were warm. I need a credit on my Q card, can someone at Q help please?

please contact me via email 

Contact the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com amd also if possible go in and delete your email address. I would do it immediately

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar Aack! Go to the 3 dots in the upper right of your post to Edit and DELETE your email address. This is very unsafe and is not allowed, for your own safety.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Spoiled food received

[ Edited ]

The quickest response is to go on QVC's Facebook messenger, and use the Chat with a Rep function.  I've had refunds taken care of within minutes.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Moondance

can you remove my email from your quote please . Thank you so much

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar  I don´t know if @Lucylu12  can delete your email address from her Post but you could ask the  Moderators to do it but they might have to delete her Post along with your Quote.

Or maybe @Lucylu12  can delete your quote along with her Post.