Contributor

Special Thanks to LEVOSIA, TEAM 105!!!

I want to publicly post a special thank you to Levotia for resolving an issue. About a month ago I ordered four sweaters, A350248, Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Shrug, 2 in Carbon Gray, and 2 in Faded Rose. I only received one of each. It seems excessive but two were for my daughter. I called CS the same day and they tried to re-order it but the rep said they had just started using a new computer system. She told me the system would catch up and to check back the next day. So I did and no there was no replacement or any change. So I called again and explained to another person...they understood and ordered replacements. Then I waited more than a week for delivery before calling again. The third time I got Levotia! She really understood my frustration and she too tried to order replacement sweaters for me. She went back into my call history and found that each time the rep tried to place the order the system would cancel it back out. She realized she needed the help of a supervisor and told me she would get back to me. Last night my phone rang late evening, and I was unable to get it in time. Levotia, I know it was you, because when I checked my order status, there were the two missing sweaters in progress!! You are a GREAT Customer Service Rep!!Heart

QVC Customer Care

Re: Special Thanks to LEVOSIA, TEAM 105!!!

[ Edited ]

@SugarGlider wrote:

I want to publicly post a special thank you to Levotia for resolving an issue. About a month ago I ordered four sweaters, A350248, Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Shrug, 2 in Carbon Gray, and 2 in Faded Rose. I only received one of each. It seems excessive but two were for my daughter. I called CS the same day and they tried to re-order it but the rep said they had just started using a new computer system. She told me the system would catch up and to check back the next day. So I did and no there was no replacement or any change. So I called again and explained to another person...they understood and ordered replacements. Then I waited more than a week for delivery before calling again. The third time I got Levotia! She really understood my frustration and she too tried to order replacement sweaters for me. She went back into my call history and found that each time the rep tried to place the order the system would cancel it back out. She realized she needed the help of a supervisor and told me she would get back to me. Last night my phone rang late evening, and I was unable to get it in time. Levotia, I know it was you, because when I checked my order status, there were the two missing sweaters in progress!! You are a GREAT Customer Service Rep!!Heart

Good morning @SugarGlider I apologize, after reviewing my email this AM I remembered that i forgot to post to you you yesterday. I wanted to let you know that I was able to share your experience with her supervisor. Thank you for shopping and posting with us in our Community Customer Care forum. ~Kim