Frequent Contributor
The new roll out mentioned in July must be the issue, but I have not been able to order some things because of this issue. On my iPhone, I’ll log in and put something in my
cart. My phone will ring or I’ll go move the laundry, come back to find I have been logged out. I’ll log back in and find it is a different page set up. My saved items below my now empty cart are some things I saved weeks ago, but my items that were in my cart are nowhere to be found. I’ll try to find those items but my size or color is sold out. What is up with that new cart page? I do NOT like it. It has become such a nuisance that I find myself not shop I g like I once did. Since I don’t care for the tv’s new Fri-yays, hosts with poor speaking voices, and hosts who are host obnoxious, I do most of my QVC online. Now the online issues have me frustrated with this method. Please, fix the online issue! Also, I don’t care for the lack of page info on items in my wishlist. You have removed comments and other info, and that adds MORE clicks for me. Just my issues, and I have no idea if anyone else feels the same way.
Frequent Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I have app issues as well on Android.   Pictures won't load to see color selections.   Won't change on laptop either.  Constantly having to sign in is annoying as well.