Regular Contributor

Something To Do Late At Night, LOL!!!!

I started checking my refund amounts and went all the way back to 1/2017.  I found many mistakes!!! I’m going to call CS later today and go over them with me.  I realized that when I took easy pay, they didn’t refund me enough, even when I subtracted the shipping!!!!  Man am I annoyed!!!!!  I was trusting them to give me the correct amounts, but no more!!! Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: Something To Do Late At Night, LOL!!!!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  You went back two years?  Is their anything specifc they're doing wrong?  Are they not refunding for every month a payment was taken from you?  I find it SO hard to do the accounting since they stopped putting the easy pay info on the receipts.  I got one receipt last month with no dollar amounts on it at all!

Respected Contributor

I also find it very hard to figure out when there is often so little information on receipts, or if there is, I can’t get any numbers to match up.

I buy very little any more, reasons such as this and the return cost... not worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel your pain. I did this right before Christmas. Took a good hour, but CS agreed that over the past 6+ months I was owed almost $40.00!  Constantly charged for using their return lable, which I never do!

I will be checking on recent returns this morning. I suggest others do likewise.

ETA: $16.71 back in recently purchased Linea that's now marked down. No errors found on return shipping this time.

Respected Contributor

@Flady1  That's a good idea.  I keep the receipt with all the information on my desk until I see the credit on my account.

Just be sure to subtract the shipping to and from - that is where it sometimes gets me confused on the refund amount. 

Plus if you use easy pay and then pay ahead before the due date, make sure you didn't pay for items that are in the process of being returned. 

......You look like I need a drink.....