Honored Contributor

Re: Someone Tell Us What Names of Customers Announced on Air?

Yes, we, those of us who don't want publicity, should be very careful when we enter any online contest.  Or better yet, never enter an online contest.

I am also not giving reviews, certainly very few, because I don't want to receive extra e-mail and requests for reviews that seem to be generated when you do review something.  

Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Sooner 

where was it posted?

@sunshine45 There was a posting about names of customers being announced at the end of some shows.

Before the mis-information train gets rolling, I thought I'd ask for more input and some official word about what really happened.  

As usual, I know nothing!  Woman Embarassed  For sure! 

And yet you came here to start a rumor.  shameful!

@Warrior2022 - No, she came here to verify information on another thread.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Where else would you go?

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear this was done with permission and all is well.  Good to set the record straight.  

I do not enter any of the contests so this will not involve me, so no worries!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

They are from entrants to the Friends and Family Giveaway.   By entering,  you have given permission to the use of your name.

@Johnnyeager, you always seem to be the voice of reason and truth. Thank you. Wish there were more of you here. 

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Sooner 

where was it posted?

@sunshine45 There was a posting about names of customers being announced at the end of some shows.

Before the mis-information train gets rolling, I thought I'd ask for more input and some official word about what really happened.  

As usual, I know nothing!  Woman Embarassed  For sure! 

And yet you came here to start a rumor.  shameful!

@Warrior2022 NO you need to read more carefully!  This was posted before I posted this and I started this to confirm or deny on an official basis. Which was just done.

Therefore, since we know from QVC what the deal is, there should be no more confusion except yours.  No shame on me. . . 

Sure thing!

Occasional Contributor

I saw it , they never gave a last name, first name & last intitial and years shopping with them.