Super Contributor
Had ordered shoes that did not work out. Was gone most of year due to family member in and out of hospital for surgeries and gone for long time when they came due to lenghty family illness. Called and was told could return so shipped back. Got notice QVC shipping replacement, which I didn't ask for so canceled order which was confirmed it was canceled by QVC but they shipped anyway so I returned them again month ago. Still no credit for return. Called and spoke to CS weeks ago about not receiving refund and she said she'd check on it.
Looked at account this morning and appears they were shipped again so canceled again which was verified but no shoes and no refund. Feeling like QVC said I could return but no one is doing what they said so feel like quitting QVC and just shopping locally instead of the hassle.
QVC Customer Care

@janz wrote:
Had ordered shoes that did not work out. Was gone most of year due to family member in and out of hospital for surgeries and gone for long time when they came due to lenghty family illness. Called and was told could return so shipped back. Got notice QVC shipping replacement, which I didn't ask for so canceled order which was confirmed it was canceled by QVC but they shipped anyway so I returned them again month ago. Still no credit for return. Called and spoke to CS weeks ago about not receiving refund and she said she'd check on it.
Looked at account this morning and appears they were shipped again so canceled again which was verified but no shoes and no refund. Feeling like QVC said I could return but no one is doing what they said so feel like quitting QVC and just shopping locally instead of the hassle.

@janz    We will email you regarding the order.   Susan