Regular Contributor

If someone in the Social team could please look into one of my orders item A368895. I called CS but they weren't able to help so I thought maybe you guys might be able too. I have placed hundreds of orders and have never had this happen: My item says shipped but there is no tracking number and of course it was a TSV2 deal that sold out. There is a return lable number that I can pull up but no tracking number to be found. I don't know if you guys can find out anything else but seriously it seems like the last few times I have ordered a TSV there is so sort of issue of it doesn't make it on the truck, it went to wrong person etc... thanks in advance!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Social Team Please Help!!!

[ Edited ]

You may want to email the Social Team directly with all your info  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. They are pretty quick to respond.

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

If someone in the Social team could please look into one of my orders item A368895. I called CS but they weren't able to help so I thought maybe you guys might be able too. I have placed hundreds of orders and have never had this happen: My item says shipped but there is no tracking number and of course it was a TSV2 deal that sold out. There is a return lable number that I can pull up but no tracking number to be found. I don't know if you guys can find out anything else but seriously it seems like the last few times I have ordered a TSV there is so sort of issue of it doesn't make it on the truck, it went to wrong person etc... thanks in advance!!

Hi @hotbuyer  I see no issues with the order other than the tracking number not yet appearing, it is shipping from our Ontario CA warehouse so our system may just be delayed in generating a tracking. 'IlI check on it throughout the week for any issues. 

Susan 

Regular Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thank you so much for quick response and reply Smiley Happy.. So bizzare I have never seen that before.. The CS was trying to be helpful but I know who to come to when I need a deeper look into things, you guys are the best. Hopefully it will show upin next day or two ...Thanks again!!!!

Honored Contributor

I had a clothing item ship from the Ontario warehouse that never got a tracking number and not one word of tracking or delivery information.. Yet one day it mysteriously showed up in my mailbox.  I'm not sure how it got by all the sorting equipment and onto a truck with no tracking number but it did.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer   I have seen this delay a time or two in my 20 + years, typically the dalay always shows up in a west coast to east coast shipment. I'll definitley keep an eye on it for you. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer    Good Morning, 

I was able to obtain a tracking number, I will email you the number.

Susan

Regular Contributor

@Susan-QVC I got the email... thank you so much for your work on this I really appreciate it Smiley Happy...