Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@dooBdoo ....Thanks, and sorry, one more question....I have a gmail account...everytime I clear cookies, cache, history, I have to sign in to my gmail account....does that seem right.  Is there anything I can do to avoid that happening?

You're welcome, @Mom2Dogs!   When we clear cookies/cache/etc. that also automatically means we'll be logged out of any sites we're still signed onto.   I always log out of all sites first, then clear everything, then log back in.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Mom2Dogs,  Did you try clearing all cookies/history/cache/data, closing Safari and then relaunching it?   

Also, do you have the most current operating system version and are you using any browser addons/extensions that might be causing a problem?   

I can see the images with my iMac (desktop, macOS 10.13.6 - most current for this older computer) with Safari 12.1.2 and my iPad 6 (iOS 12.4.1) with Safari.   

I know it's frustrating...  the website performance is so inconsistent depending upon our device, software, etc.

I have a feeling this is my problem as well.  I'm on an old Mac Book Air and haven't updated my operating system.  Everything was working just fne until a few days ago.  On my order page there are no images and I can't click onto "my orders" to see about tracking.  I can do so on my desk top which isn't an Apple.

Now I have to figure out how to update....ugh!  I'm computer challenged. Smiley Happy

@haddon9,  Just use the App Store on your Mac, and select "Updates."   

"How to update the software on your Mac"

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541

@dooBdoo   Thank you!  I will give it and try & keep my fingers crossed that it works! Smiley Happy

Contributor

I am having the same problem. I am on a relatively new MacBook Pro. All systems are up to date. I have logged out and back in, restarted computer, called CS. Help!!

Contributor

I think I fixed my image problem. I went to Safari Preference/Websites/enable Reader

Not sure if that was the problem but my images returned.