Respected Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
Just a question. Was it a big order and you wanted to use easy pay with a debit card. If a order is over a certain amount you can not use easy pay with a debit. I had to pay in full when I bought my Dennis basso coat.

That hasn't been true for me.  I only use my debit card on QVC.  I recently purchased the Jennifer Nettles Turquose Squash Blossom Necklace that sold for over $1300, on 5 EP's and had no issue.  Same with an $1100 Alexandrite 14K Gold Bangle.

Not true for me either.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
These kind of posts make no sense. When you order online it tells you immediately that your card was accepted and your order goes through. I assume it's the same on the phone. So I don't understand how you can place a order then a few days later they decline it.

Yeah, first time posting, and it's to complain about QVC?

The story doesn't pass the smell test.

Although I've had zero issues with QVC, only very good results...I can see why someone who does have a rather big problem WOULD seek out a place on the Internet to publically complain.Effective reason avtually.

People usually take to Facebook and Twitter for that.

And I had the same problem with TiVo the other day, I was on with Level 1 Tech Support and couldn't get to Level 2 or a Level 1 Supervisor.  I was on hold for 30 minutes just waiting for Level 1 support.

It's a busy time of the year in retail and tech.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@debic wrote:

@vickie25 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
Just a question. Was it a big order and you wanted to use easy pay with a debit card. If a order is over a certain amount you can not use easy pay with a debit. I had to pay in full when I bought my Dennis basso coat.

That hasn't been true for me.  I only use my debit card on QVC.  I recently purchased the Jennifer Nettles Turquose Squash Blossom Necklace that sold for over $1300, on 5 EP's and had no issue.  Same with an $1100 Alexandrite 14K Gold Bangle.

Not true for me either.

Sorry. I made a mistake. I have a chase liquid card which is a prepaid visa.

New Contributor

A similar thing just happened to me.  I created an order on 11/19.   I called to get a status on the delivery and oooops! Sorry,we had the wrong expiration date so your card declined and ooooops! Sorry, we unsubscribed you from email notifications.  This order was for my 20 employees for the holidays.   I am now stuck trying to find something for them 2 days before Christmas break.   The customer service rep's response:  We'll send your concerns to corporate and here's $10 in credit.  I told her to not bother, because this will be the final time I will be using QVC.   Very upsetting and disappointed.    

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Caroline3176 I am so sorry that happened to you. I have sent you an email