So unhappy with QVC... they have been unable to process my credit card and the order that I placed on Dec 9th is not shipping.  I have spoken to my bank multiple times and they have advised that my card absolutely works (I use it every where else every day with no problems) and this is an issue on QVCs side.  I have called QVC multiple times and I have gotten NO WHERE.  I even asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was no one available. How can a corporation the size of QVC not have a supervisor available to rectify issues?   It is now 5 days before Christmas and 10 of my gifts are not shipping.  This is completely unacceptable.  I have read others comments that they have had great experiences with customer service.  I truly wish I could say the same. I am so disappointed Smiley Sad      

Honored Contributor

Maybe try another card.  I've never had that kind of issue with QVC.

Respected Contributor

Make sure all your card info is entered correctly. I had my exp date wrong once and it would not go through until that was corrected. Or try sending a check or try another card. Any way you do it it is probably to late for Christmas delivery. You can also try calling back and talking to someone different.

Esteemed Contributor
Just a question. Was it a big order and you wanted to use easy pay with a debit card. If a order is over a certain amount you can not use easy pay with a debit. I had to pay in full when I bought my Dennis basso coat.
New Contributor

Gina -  I too have had it with the Q, especially their customer service.  I am still waiting for ****** that was ordered November 19 and dont yet have it and it is PAID FOR and was not on back order.  UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  right now i hate QVC

Esteemed Contributor
These kind of posts make no sense. When you order online it tells you immediately that your card was accepted and your order goes through. I assume it's the same on the phone. So I don't understand how you can place a order then a few days later they decline it.
QVC Customer Care

@Gina456

I have sent your details as discussed to finance and we will get this fixed for you ASAP...Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Just a question. Was it a big order and you wanted to use easy pay with a debit card. If a order is over a certain amount you can not use easy pay with a debit. I had to pay in full when I bought my Dennis basso coat.

That hasn't been true for me.  I only use my debit card on QVC.  I recently purchased the Jennifer Nettles Turquose Squash Blossom Necklace that sold for over $1300, on 5 EP's and had no issue.  Same with an $1100 Alexandrite 14K Gold Bangle.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
These kind of posts make no sense. When you order online it tells you immediately that your card was accepted and your order goes through. I assume it's the same on the phone. So I don't understand how you can place a order then a few days later they decline it.

Yeah, first time posting, and it's to complain about QVC?

The story doesn't pass the smell test.

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

Yeah, first time posting, and it's to complain about QVC?

The story doesn't pass the smell test.

Although I've had zero issues with QVC, only very good results...I can see why someone who does have a rather big problem WOULD seek out a place on the Internet to publically complain.Effective reason avtually.