Valued Contributor

So many threads about slow shipping !

Is this the right place to post something that CS can take back to TPTB?

I ordered something on 11/10. It is still "processing", no further updates at all.

I ordered something from Amazon yesterday morning, it shipped in the afternoon, and was delivered to me this morning! And I don't have prime, and it was free shipping because of the cost,

Now why would anyone shop at QVC and wait 2 weeks just to see a status update? I ordered because the product is not sold anywhere else. But I will not order again.

Really, are they just relying on loyal, long time customers who like to use easy pay to keep their ship afloat? Because I can't imagine getting any new or younger customers who would never put up with their poor service. 

Customer service, can you send this feedback back to the bigwigs? 

Honored Contributor

Re: So many threads about slow shipping !

The bigwigs know they have a shipping problem.  Quite frankly, I  get weay of hearing how wonderful Amazon is.  I'm a Prime member and rarely get things in two days.  I'm  also tired of receiving heavy items thrown in a box with fragile ones resulting in broken or smashed products.  When Amazon start broadcasting TV in 5 countries, then you can compare them.

In the meantime bon voyage and good-bye.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The bigwigs know they have a shipping problem.  Quite frankly, I  get weay of hearing how wonderful Amazon is.  I'm a Prime member and rarely get things in two days.  I'm  also tired of receiving heavy items thrown in a box with fragile ones resulting in broken or smashed products.  When Amazon start broadcasting TV in 5 countries, then you can compare them.

well, Amazon does ship to me in 1-2 days, nothing thrown together, no boxes smashed, no bad experiences at all. I can't complain about them. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry, I don't cut the Q any slack. I order from many places , including the Q, and they are the worst. I hope they succeed, but if they don't up their game, they have no one to blame but themselves.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

i am getting my qvc boxes within the 7 - 10 day period that they advertise.

most of mine arrive within 3 - 5 days on average.

i am currently waiting for an item from amazon.....ordered on 11/9.  it had free shipping and shipped on 11/11. i have not received it yet.

no complaints about either service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV for A367602 on Monday 11/11, which was just posted that day for sale on the website. Its actual air date isn't until Saturday. Guess what? I got my jacket TODAY...so in less than 4 days I recv'd it. That is from order time to delivery time, so hopefully they're gonna start doing better! #fingerscrossed 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I a,so wanted to add that I know Amazon isn't perfect, however what ever problems I've had were solved quickly and to my satisfaction with one phone call. They don't treat you like you're the enemy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I a,so wanted to add that I know Amazon isn't perfect, however what ever problems I've had were solved quickly and to my satisfaction with one phone call. They don't treat you like you're the enemy.

you are right......they do have great customer service.

i have also found that qvc has great customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

true, I've actually had them issue a refund before they even got my item back because of something I ordered and they sent the wrong color.  That's excellent service to me 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So you don't know what QVC has been doing, the reason why shipping has been delayed?

They are closing and opening new fulfillment centers so they eventually can expedite shipping.  Sounds like a huge undertaking to me.

I know many here love Amazon, but, IMO, it's a greedy hog trying to put all other retailers out of business.  They're sneaky with their pricing.  They also treat their employees in shipping like dirt.  

I'm not a prime user, rarely order anything, but I always meet the minimum purchase required to receive two day free shipping.  The last purchase was 5 days several weeks ago.  

But, despite Amazon's questionable behavior, all that counts for shoppers is they get their packages the same or next day.