Esteemed Contributor

The OP posted at 12:08 and was offered help 10 minutes later. That's not really bad service--imo, of course. 

I don't want to jump on the OP either, returns can be frustraing, but was the offer ever acknowledged?

Maybe they're comunication through email?

Anyway, @Susan345 , best of luck with this. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Frequent Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm the last one to take up for any retailer right now because you're right @Susan345, many of them are providing literally no customer service to speak of. If you cal them, assuming anyone answers at all, you're on hold interminably, transferred, on hold again and so on... I think we all realize normal business practices are disrupted right now, but come on, executives get paid big bucks and someone somewhere should have come up with some viable work-arounds months in to this debacle. Don't tell us how hard you're working. Show us, darn it... I'm lucky, I did recently return an item here and the process went smoothly, which is more than I can say for recent attempts (and I do mean attempts, since nothing was resolved) to deal with Macy's or Cox Cable... I did finally reach Capitol One, after an hour on hold... They're all saying it's virus related, but this long into it, you have to wonder... As for deleting your card, it won't help. They'll still bill you card. The fact that you deleted it from the website doesn't mean they can't and won't still access it... Using the return label for another items means you'll be credited with returning the item for which the label was made, so that's not going to help either... As for the bracelet, hoping it wasn't costly, because I'd personally want to hand that to a postal worker rather than assume it got picked up... Good luck to you...

I used to be one of those people that answered the phone when customers called to complain.  I did finally get to talk to a live person and the first thing I did was appologise in advance for being angry.  

The bracelet was left in my locked mailbox.  Our Postal guy is the best!  Sometimes if he sees a package left by someone else he will put it in the locked mailbox for me. 

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Susan345 wrote:

Adding insult to injury...when I went down to the mailbox I left a bracelet to be returned.  I'll probably never see that refund. 

And before you all jump on me for changing my mind so oftern  The bracelet did not fit properly.  It was supposed to be large but still was too short.  And how many times have you heard.  "if you arn't satisfied with you purchase, just return it"

@Susan345 

Did you not see above that a moderator (@Susan-QVC) has offered to assist you?

You also can email the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Include your item numbers and order numbers in the email. 

I did see that but being new to the blog I didn't understand it was someone from QVC.  I have the most popular name of all time who would have guessed another susan would reply.

In a reply to someone else I did explain that I actually talked to a live person.  She told me that someone had responded.

Frequent Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

The OP posted at 12:08 and was offered help 10 minutes later. That's not really bad service--imo, of course. 

I don't want to jump on the OP either, returns can be frustraing, but was the offer ever acknowledged?

Maybe they're comunication through email?

Anyway, @Susan345 , best of luck with this. 

Sorry I missed it because I was bouncing back and forth on the self help menu. And am not real savy with this system.  I know I was overacing but this whole trans action was s messed up from the start. 

Then add to that it's over 90 here today and my air conditioner does not work.  another one of my pet peeves appliances that don't last.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So mad I could scream

[ Edited ]

@Susan345 wrote:

There is no such thing as "customer service" these days.  Today I received a box that must weigh 30 pounds.  The Fedex guy dropped it in the lobby and left.  I had to get a strange man to carry it up for me. 

This item is one that I ordered and then decided to cancel.  Four days after trying to cancel I got a shipping notice.  a week later this box arrived.  I was planning on returning it so I took out the packing slip to get the return label...No label! Instructionss to call :custoner service".  The automated system tells me "we don't care enough about our customers to let you talk to a live person"  Please use automated service.  There is nothing on automated service that will give me return instructions! 

At this point I am so annoyed with QVC that I don't think I will ever buy anything again!  Even the items that I really like,.  I am stuck with an item that is expensive and I don't want it! 

Item E233127 

I received another item today and am tempted to try and use the return label for that.  Also it's on easy pay.  I need to delete my payment information so you cant bill the balance.

I can so relate to this!  I ended up with an expensive item too, and no way to do anything about it.  SO frustrating!  

It will be a very long time (if ever) before I order from QVC again.   You have every right to be annoyed, and you are not over-reacting at all.

Occasional Contributor
I have tried emailing and no response 😔
Frequent Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Susan345 wrote:

There is no such thing as "customer service" these days.  Today I received a box that must weigh 30 pounds.  The Fedex guy dropped it in the lobby and left.  I had to get a strange man to carry it up for me. 

This item is one that I ordered and then decided to cancel.  Four days after trying to cancel I got a shipping notice.  a week later this box arrived.  I was planning on returning it so I took out the packing slip to get the return label...No label! Instructionss to call :custoner service".  The automated system tells me "we don't care enough about our customers to let you talk to a live person"  Please use automated service.  There is nothing on automated service that will give me return instructions! 

At this point I am so annoyed with QVC that I don't think I will ever buy anything again!  Even the items that I really like,.  I am stuck with an item that is expensive and I don't want it! 

Item E233127 

I received another item today and am tempted to try and use the return label for that.  Also it's on easy pay.  I need to delete my payment information so you cant bill the balance.

@Susan345    I am so sorry for the frustation, we are unable to provide a label for returning, I can try and issue a pick up request?

Susan

I am still waiting on a return label or pick up on item

E233127 EcoFlow Tech RIVER Mobile Power Station Travel Bundle with Case

Was told it would happen yesterday.   Can you at least give me the address to return it to?  That way I can ask someone to bring the package to the post office or UPS.

Frequent Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Susan345 wrote:

Item E233127 

@Susan345    I am so sorry for the frustation, we are unable to provide a label for returning, I can try and issue a pick up request?

Susan

You people are evil!  after days of no response I look at the order status again and see "print return label" But it's a trick!  After going thru the steps   No label prints!   "No image available"  and instructions on how to repack and attach the label that did not print!

Respected Contributor

I feel your frustration and I'm right there with you. I won't go into details because frankly I'm sick of it that much. I was 🤐 for complaining last week so all I can say is they really are messing up customer care right now.