Super Contributor

So fed up with getting the orders processed

I placed orders days ago and even marked one express delivery (12.00) additional cost.. these orders are still sitting there the one .. for express they haven't done a thing in three days.. the other for Breezies bras that were todays special .. they just shipped and they are in California.. time to go to the mall .. fed up

Respected Contributor

Re: So fed up with getting the orders processed

[ Edited ]

Express shipping is ONLY express shipping. They do not speed up processing time. With many companies, that's not a big deal because it does not take most companies 2-5 days to process an order. QVC is exceptionally slow and I think they're getting worse.

These days, I exepct anything I order from QVC to get to me in 14 days. If I need to have it before then, I will find what I need elsewhere.

QVC just isn't competetive when it comes to processing and shipping - they are at the very bottom of the heap. I've had items ordered from other countries get to me before an order from QVC placed on the same day.

Honored Contributor

Well, I ordered Vanity Fair panties this morning from Macy's.  7 pair for $$27, free shipping and it has already shipped.  There are other places to shop online other than QVC!!!

Respected Contributor

That's a good buy, I will have to check that out. I am in need of new panties. Macys shipping is also always so fast. Thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Express shipping does not mean express processing.  Shipping and processing are two totally different things.  I don't worry about it.  My purchases  arrive in 4-8 days and I'm perfectly happy with that.  I never buy anything that I absolutely MUST have within a few days.  In 30 years, I don't think I've ever bought anything like that.  I don't understand the need for speed.  But, I do think if people just accepted the reality that things change over time.  Everything in life changes.  QVC's delivery time is more on par with Evine's now, so expect delivery to take 7-10 days.  Take that info consideration when you place an order and if you do need something sooner than that, yes go to the mall.  Or go to Amazon if you have Prime or some other online retailer.  However,the shirt I ordered from Neiman Marcus arrived in 19 days.  It took so long that I forgot I bought it. 

Trusted Contributor

I had a pair of Vionic sandals sitting in the "processing" mode for 6 days.  Then it finally shipped on day 7, still haven't received it yet.  I called QVC and asked if it was coming from Vionic or from them and customer service said it was coming directly from QVC and didn't know what it was late shipping.  I am also disgusted!

Respected Contributor

That's a good buy, I will have to check that out. I am in need of new panties. Macys shipping is also always so fast. Thanks for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

@Danielle46  I just checked on my Vionic TSV sandals.  Ordered on 6/2, and as of today 6/12 - TEN DAYS LATER - it's still processing, and am unable to cancel.

Like I said before, when they do their mass email that the order is getting delayed a few days, and because it will not let you cancel, the least that QVC can do is to give a discount off my purchase.  I would be happy to get a discount and would gladly wait instead of  being annoyed that my order is STILL PROCESSING. 

That is how QVC should take care of their customers whose orders get delayed.  If it hit their bottom line, they would focus more on getting the orders shipped vs. just sending out some sort of "we value your business" and "thanks for your patience" mass email....which are sent so often, it means nothing. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Express shipping does not mean express processing.  Shipping and processing are two totally different things.  I don't worry about it.  My purchases  arrive in 4-8 days and I'm perfectly happy with that.  I never buy anything that I absolutely MUST have within a few days.  In 30 years, I don't think I've ever bought anything like that.  I don't understand the need for speed.  But, I do think if people just accepted the reality that things change over time.  Everything in life changes.  QVC's delivery time is more on par with Evine's now, so expect delivery to take 7-10 days.  Take that info consideration when you place an order and if you do need something sooner than that, yes go to the mall.  Or go to Amazon if you have Prime or some other online retailer.  However,the shirt I ordered from Neiman Marcus arrived in 19 days.  It took so long that I forgot I bought it. 

Well you see, you have discovered the problem.   Paying $12 extra for EXPRESS SHIPPING presupposes a realistic EXPECTATION of getting the package in an expedited fashion.  Did you pay $12 extra to get your shirt from Needless Markup?   I'm glad you don't mind, but it doesn't change the reality of QVC's pathetic shipping and handling.  

Super Contributor

I just called on a Linea bracelet that was "in process" for 8 days. My choices were to have them investigate the order, which would take 5 days, or cancel the order and place a new one since the item was still in stock. I placed a new order. 

Prior to ordering the Linea bracelet, I tried to order the matching Confetti necklace, but was shipped a different vendor's necklace. The Confetti necklace was sold out then so I had to scramble to find a necklace to match my outfit for a wedding. Sigh.