Highlighted
Contributor

So are the Wish Lists ever going to be restored?

Out of 90+ items on my list, only 40 are showing.  And the message saying that it's being worked on no longer shows.  So what's the deal; are they ever being fully restored?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So are the Wish Lists ever going to be restored?

[ Edited ]

@orclin - I am guessing you've gotten back what you're going to get back. If you look around the Customer Care forum, you'll see other threads on this topic where you'll find that others have commented about older items that are no longer available and/or items that are not in stock not being returned to lists. There are also issues with the wish list "count" on the left side not matching the number of items actually in the list; it is likely that also will not be updated. Good luck with your list, though!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the response.  I saw the other posts but saw nothing from QVC representatives indicating if it was still being worked on or not except for the first day the problem showed up.  Just everyone guessing but no official word.

Valued Contributor

I have about 40 items that never returned. Oh well - QVC's loss as I can't purchase what was lost. Ever since they took away the NOTES section, I don't use Wish List as much. I LOVED that feature as I always added comments regarding color, what host said about sizing, etc. So it is not as useful to me now because they took that away.