Super Contributor

So annoyed! As usual 2 wks later and no shipping on an item

[ Edited ]

12/02/2020 | Order #**** What is qwrong with QVC?I shop at HSN and within 1 week of ordering I have the item. Why can they get shipped and QVC can't? Then when you try to chat "they are busy" and if you call no one answers! 

Contributor

Re: So annoyed! As usual 2 wks later and no shipping on an item

I absolutely feel your pain.  I had an order that "shipped" the end of Novembr - had no tracking.  So I finally got that refunded.  I also had another order that has been stuck in NJ for over a week.  I have had luck doing the Live chat.  Try that.  Even if it says there are a lot of people ahead f you - it has been moving pretty fast the last couple of days.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo 

Send your order info to the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They are very helpful and can straighten out CS issues very quickly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Please be patient with the shipping people - everyone, I mean everyone is ordering online.  They are completely backed up - everyone will not get their packages on time this year - I will guarantee you that.  But it's okay - people will just have to understand.  We are all under a lot of pressure - so are the shipping companies and post office.  Be patient and kind.

Valued Contributor

I understand where you are coming from.

I previously wrote about a Christmas in July order that was to have gone earlier and to have been already received and well things were all jumbled with what I was told by many members of the customer service teams. I thought it was taken care of but I looked today and it is still in process and it is saying to arrive tomorrow--Really? Seriously?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LillyandHobo 

You state 'AS USUAL', so you knew before you placed your order that QVC is not the fastest shipper.  Why place an order you know won't arrive super fast and then complain about it?

Maybe read the other thread how people knew there would be these kind of issues with processing, shipping and receiving orders.  We were warned.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/SHIPPING-DELAYS-Why-is-anyone-surprised/m-p/6664782

It can and will happen.

Get some prospective.  Whatever you ordered may not be life sustaining and can therefore wait.

I'm going to save my 'getting annoyed' for something that really matters in life.

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo   I have 2 orders from Dec 1st and 2nd that I have not received yet. I just got an email today stating there will be a delay for one.  It is happening everywhere and it probably depends where shipment is coming from.  I got things from both HSN and QVC that came as stated and others have not.  It's not like QVC has everything right there to ship.  Some come from vendors and others from QVC warehouses.  Nothing ordered here is life sustaining so no big deal!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

If an order from QVC is over a week old and hasn't shipped, its almost assuredly because the item is not available.  Shipments to the Q from manufacturers are being delayed due to ill or missing employees and transportation snafues.  They have schedules of arrivals and some things don't make it.  Food items, shipped by vendors, seem to be very much behind schedule.

There's not a thing anyone can do except patiently wait and have a Plan B.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I actually ordered  2 of the same item, Cottage Farm's amaryllis bulbs in November.  They were scheduled to ship 12-07-20. Both were going to the same address, just addressed separately to each recipient.  One arrived last week and the other is still in process.  I chatted with customer service when the first one showed shipped but the other didn't and I was assured it would arrive by 12-18-20. Well,  it's still in process.  Customer service told me today they don't know when it might ship and could cancel so I could make other arrangements. They are still in stock showing a ship date of the 7th.  Normally I would understand if it was shipping directly from a vendor and couldn't make it in time, QVC can't control what doesn't ship from their warehouse, but how does 1 get there and the other just sit in process? Not the end of the world, just odd.

Occasional Contributor

"Please be patient with the shipping people - everyone, I mean everyone is ordering online.  They are completely backed up - everyone will not get their packages on time this year - I will guarantee you that.  But it's okay - people will just have to understand.  We are all under a lot of pressure - so are the shipping companies and post office.  Be patient and kind."

Tell me, how is it other companies are able to ship promptly and on-time while QVC is not, and this is supposedly "just the way it is." When other companies can ship products t customers, that tells me the problem is with QVC, not the shipping companies.