Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

So Sad - My package disappeared in SC

I ordered J363448 (eterna gold 16" shimmer rope in rose gold) during the gold sale price on 8/16 & paid extra for express delivery.   It was shipped the same day but the UPS tracking number stops there - sigh - package in transit to a UPS facility in SC. No movement since then.  I was supposed to receive it 8/20.  By 8/22 I called UPS who said it never got to facility & then I called QVC where customer service refunded my value pay.  There is no more stock available & I'm certainly not going on waitlist at a higher price than what I paid.  I wonder what happened to my necklace and where it ended up?

QVC Customer Care

Re: So Sad - My package disappeared in SC

@nova 

I am sorry that your item was lost. However, if you did wish to go on the waitlist I would be happy to make sure you received the pricing of your original order. If you are interested, please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the original order number.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thank you - I would go on waitlist at the sale price I paid & hope I will get it this time!  I will e-mail you as requested.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  I sent an e-mail but it seemed to go through the customer care site.  I hope it reaches you as I mentioned you would sanction a re-order at the sale price.

QVC Customer Care

@nova 

Not to worry...are we talking about the Eterna gold 16" shimmer rope chain necklace?

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC Yes 16" in rose gold.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@nova 

I am sending you an email with all the details of your waitlisted order. 

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

The same thing happened to me a few months back.  Philosophy products got stuck in SC for a few days then disappeared.  The products weren't sold out.  Q didn't say much just refunded my money.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thank you so much!  I appreciate your help!

Honored Contributor

The same thing happened to my shirt shipped from the Ontario, Ca watehouse.  It was awaiting pick up and just disappeared.   Never even got a tracking number.  Then 2 or 3 weeks later it appeared in my mailbox, still with absolutely no tracking.  I had already ordered another so now I have two, with one to return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment