Esteemed Contributor

Re: So Sad - My package disappeared in SC

Too many of us have been losing packages. I hope that QVC gets there act together there is no excuse for a big company like QVC to keep losing packages and also to have longest wait periods then other mail order companies. Get it together QVC I have already stopped ordering from you for those two reasons.Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The same thing happened to my shirt shipped from the Ontario, Ca watehouse.  It was awaiting pick up and just disappeared.   Never even got a tracking number.  Then 2 or 3 weeks later it appeared in my mailbox, still with absolutely no tracking.  I had already ordered another so now I have two, with one to return.

Quality Value and confidence... I think not QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Mmmm. I've had 2  orders  on two different items   not arrive at my home . When I checked the tracking # it showed the item had arrived at the Baltimore , Md  postal area but then no activity . I called QVC and they  refunded me for one and the other  they are going to send me another of the same item .

I Also, the last 3 packages  of merchandise that I ordered from QVC had a hole in the plastic package abt the size of silver dollar. Am not sure what's going on . I  probably should report this to the post office since they are the ones handling the items  .

Honored Contributor

I have a PO box, no other postal choice.  My issues seem to stem from UPS to USPS transfers.  Stalled, lost, I just cross my fingers when I order.