Re: So Feed Up With QVC Shipping

I ordered A AeroPilates Reformer on the 16th  estimated del date is the 23rd tomarrow.  I called CS and was told she could not contact the warehouse untill the 23rd to find out what the hold up is. I order From QVC so i can break pricey items up but sometimes I wish i order from Amazon free shipping in 2 days

Valued Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

REALLY?  YOU THINK THE FACT THAT THEY SENT AN EMAIL IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE?  READ THE BOARDS HERE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS, IT IS LIKE ONE PERSON IS WORKING RETURNS, ONE PERSON IS WORKING ORDERS, IT IS A NIGHTMARE.  GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GIVING THE CUSTOMER ULTIMATE SERVICE, QVC STOPPED THAT. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UTILIZING YOUR WEBSITE TO TELL FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS WHY THE MESS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHIPPING, PROCESSING, AND CREDITS FOR RETURNS. WE, CUSTOMERS FOR 30 YEARS HAVE SEEN NONE OF THAT, AND THAT IS HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.

@tropics21 Why ALL CAPS?  Makes it hard to read and I'm sure you'd like to get your message across but that's not the best way.

Super Contributor

Well add me to the list of unhappy customers!...I ordered tweak d shampoo set 5 days ago and it still has not shipped and i was suppose to get it the 25th which i doubt now..Its terrible and to make matters worse you cant cancel,which i find shady...I could have got these from hsn i see and had my order already....I might just order from them anyway and send this one back when i get it....I bet it ships before this one does...lol.

Super Contributor

We haven't had shipping problems but all the bad reports here on the boards make me nervous. Just ordered the TSV rug so we'll see... 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in day 10 of waiting for some undies from Vanity Fair. Supposed to be here yesterday but delivery date got changed to today. Started out with FedEx handling but now in the hands of USPS. Just saying, it's not just the Q that moves at turtle speed. 

Super Contributor

Well well my order finally shipped this morning and will get now on the 29th 11 days after i ordered.....I do alot of shopping on amazon and ebay and get my orders much faster...I actually find new clothes from qvc on ebay for a much better price...Just bought a vince camuto top for  more than 1/2 price on ebay and will have by end of week.

Super Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm in day 10 of waiting for some undies from Vanity Fair. Supposed to be here yesterday but delivery date got changed to today. Started out with FedEx handling but now in the hands of USPS. Just saying, it's not just the Q that moves at turtle speed. 

This is true,evine live has very slow shipping to...it takes about 12 days to get me a order to ca..If i get free shipping i dont mind but if i have to pay then i do mind...They charge alot for shipping so they should send it priority.If my qvc order ships from ca warehouse i can get it in 3 to 4 days but that is rare that what i buy might be there.When i was buying Wen much of the time it shipped from ca.

Honored Contributor

It makes no sense to state that QVC is making money by slow returns.

The interest rates these days are so miniscule....that are not making a profit by delaying a refund and 'holding' our money.

Besides, they LOSE money on every single transaction that goes through a credit card.  Sellers pay a transaction fee (sometimes 2.5% - 3%+) on every transaction both sales AND credits to the credit card companies.  So they are incurring an additional cost.

QVC does not own their credit card....Synchrony Bank does, so again, no profits there.

Them not giving a $100 credit faster is not lining their coffers with profit.

However, I totally agree that shipping and returns are very slow.  It seems we all know this on these boards.

Don't order and try not to return if this is an issue.   That's the way this company is sadly.  Accept it or not....consider all the factors before submitting an order.

Shop local if need be.

Valued Contributor

It makes it hard for the customer that may be going out of town or not able to make plans when you have no idea when a package might arrive. Our mail is delivered to lockboxes & not to our home. I have to walk to pick them up. It's not worth it anymore. If an item is too big for the lockbox it's delivered to our house. We live on a very busy street & I don't want my package sitting outside for hours! I don't even get shipping notices anymore. I get other messages from QVC. 

Valued Contributor

I called qvc this morning because 10 items are ordered are not 10 days in process, some of them past the due date.  The CS arrogantly said  that "I received emails from qvc changing the date of the delivery date." I told her that is an absolute lie, no emails and all she could so was send an email to whoever that I didn't receive an email.  This has been going on for months, not days, not weeks.  They were doing the robocall, a cheap inefficient way to say our items would be delayed but UNFORTUNATELY CORPORATE IS NOT TOO SMART BECAUSE THE ROBOCALL NEVER MENTIONED WHICH ITEM? YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP, IT IS ALMOST FUNNY, WHILE QVC HIDES BEHIND THEIR CORPORATE CURTAIN AND THE CS WHO ARE THE ONES WHO GET THE BLUNT, WE ARE HERE, FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, WITH NO EXPLANATION EVEN THOUGH MANY OF US HAVE POSTED THIS HORRIBLE BUSINESS.