Contributor

So Feed Up With QVC Shipping

Why is it that I can order from anywhere else and get my items within 3 to 5 days?  I  just received an email from QVC stating that the items I ordered on the 14th of April will not be shipped for several more days.  WHAT!  I called and talked to CS and got nowhere.  I talked to a supervisor and received the same, no information.  How can a business at this level of sales have such a messed up system?  I guess the 7 t o10 day shipping means nothing.  Maybe the hosts should relay how difficult it is to receive your items when pushing them.

Honored Contributor

Re: So Feed Up With QVC Shipping

[ Edited ]

I think that the fact they sent you an email to let you know it would be delayed was good customer service. I have ordered from other companies where there were delays, and no one told me that it would not come as expected. Good for QVC!

Respected Contributor

If in fact Q/HSN wants to target an younger audience it is not helping to deal with the long wait for shipping.I think a younger age group used to immediate gradification will  not tolerate it. I cant think of any other company that is this slow or at least so inconsistent that one never knows what is really happening with shipping.  I am amazed at how fast so many things can and do ship. I gave up and am just glad when the right item arrives and that it in fact does arrive. I think many of us are looking elsewhere to shop. With so many Mall stores closing at times I feel stuck. 

Respected Contributor

@schorsch I sympathize with you. I ordered 2 items on 4-14. Both were Lock & Lock. One is still in transit and one is still In process after 8 days. I have not ordered much lately from QVC but this is not an acceptable timeline. This is probably my last order for a long while. It seems like the probalem is that the warehouse is in Ontario CA. and it takes a longer time to reach those of us on the east coast. 

Valued Contributor

REALLY?  YOU THINK THE FACT THAT THEY SENT AN EMAIL IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE?  READ THE BOARDS HERE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS, IT IS LIKE ONE PERSON IS WORKING RETURNS, ONE PERSON IS WORKING ORDERS, IT IS A NIGHTMARE.  GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GIVING THE CUSTOMER ULTIMATE SERVICE, QVC STOPPED THAT. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UTILIZING YOUR WEBSITE TO TELL FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS WHY THE MESS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHIPPING, PROCESSING, AND CREDITS FOR RETURNS. WE, CUSTOMERS FOR 30 YEARS HAVE SEEN NONE OF THAT, AND THAT IS HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand some of the OP's frustration and this would be a good time for the Q to update its shipping policy. I received an email today stating an order will be delayed and although I truly understand, I really wanted the item by a specific date. At least when I order from Zulily I know the wait will be longer so I don't order items that I will need sooner. I think that customers should be given the option of cancelling if it is not known when the item will ship. 

Valued Contributor

There is no excuse what qvc has continued to do and get away with.  I spent alot alot of money weekly, I have 5 returns sitting in the return cept for 9 days, sent priority mail thinking if I spent more money to get it there rather than using their cheap pony expressing shipping agent, i would get my return faster.  Obviously that hasn't happened.  Over 100.00 in credits while qvc is making money on a return item and it is ending up costing me because of more interest.  

Esteemed Contributor

I used to get packages from Q within 3 or 4 days after ordering.  Never took a week, but now I'm moving into day #8 with no package in sight. ☹️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Theyare alienating me.  I have had many issues with slow ship ing.  Latest is eyebobs. 2 weeks.  Ridiculous.  QVC, don't offer items for sale if you can't deliver in a timely fashion.  Extraordinary poor customer service from a huge corporation.  Bigger is not better.  Shame on you QVC.

Honored Contributor

I live in PA and used to get my orders in 2 to 3 days.

Now I noticed that some items are shipping from CA and it is taking longer to process and even longer to ship to PA. 

I will not order anything that I need by a certain date.  I think most companies ship pretty fast and items are received within a few days.

If QVC wants to be competitive, they better up their game plan.