New Contributor

My daughter sent the Traeger TSV to my husband for his birthday.  The item arrived smashed and dented.  We have been trying to get through to QVC to no avail - constant busy signal.  What are we to do?  This is an item close to 100 pounds - I can't just drop it off at the post office!  We also ordered in advance of the TSV presentation - are there any left for a replacement?  Any hwelp would be greatly appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Re: Smashed Traeger TSV - Help!

@Kjkc1795 

You can email the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very helpful at solving CS issues and are pretty quick to respond.

Sorry you had this issue, but welcome to the forums!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

Thanks!  I will try....

QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kjkc1795 

You can email the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very helpful at solving CS issues and are pretty quick to respond.

Sorry you had this issue, but welcome to the forums!

@Kjkc1795   I am so sorry to see this grill was received in damaged condition. We would like to assist and make this as easy as possible.  If you could please provide us with the order info when you email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will follow up on how we can assist. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

Sounds like it got ran over

Occasional Contributor

I am having the SAME issue.  It's absolutely awful that a grill this expensive can barely be used.  We've tried using it even though it's dented and sitting awkwardly and the smoke just billows out of the door.  :Smiley Sad  This was an anniversary present for my husband and they shipped it two months earlier than they were supposed to.  Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

Me too.  The box was NOT damaged but the lid is so bent/crooked it will not shut properly.  I have left FOUR messages for Traeger.  They say they will call back within 1-2 hours.  NOT!

There is an upcoming TSV on HSN.  Hope it's not this same model.  Buyer beware.